Chapter Three

"Kana-chan good morning!"
"Kana-chan you look so pretty today!"
"Kana-chan!!"

The girl smiled as per usual, walking straight to her shoe cubby. What surprised her is that she saw Kagami waiting, scaring off the boys who tried to slip in confession letters in Kana's box. Only a few daring one's actually left the letters.

"G-G-Good morning Kagami-kun." Kana greeted with a bow that was 90 degrees. Kagami did the same, scratching the back of his neck.

"Morning."

Kana changed her shoes and made sure the grab the few letters and put them in her bag.

"Want me to toss them out for you?" Kagami asked but she shook her head. Kagami's raised an eyebrow at her.

"I like to read the letters to show some respect for the one's who take the effort to write these." Kana smiled kindly, making Kagami nod immediately.

He dug a sandwich bag out of his pocket, dangling it in front of Kana's face.

"I made some cookies and had some extras." Kagami told her, "I didn't make it for you... or anything."

Kana giggled, "Thank you Kagami-kun!" She changed her shoes, stuffing her outside shoes back in the cubby. "These look delicious."

"Do they?" He asked and she nodded. The two walked next to each other as they climbed the stairs to the first year's hallway.

"Good morning Kana-chan!"
"Why is our Kana-chan is with a tall dude?!?"
"Kana-chan your hair looks so cute!"

"You added something to your hair." Kagami noted, looking at his girlfriend with a blush. He didn't even realize it until someone pointed it our.

Kana touched her hair subconsciously with a slow laugh, "I-It looks weird huh? I should ta-"

"You look cute." Kagami stated, disappointed that Kana started stuttering once more with him. He improved it a little, but after her feeling insecure, it started again.

He didn't like how she always stuttered around him. It was like she was scared of him, and he didn't want his girlfriend to be scared of him.

Well, this is their first day as boyfriend and girlfriend right?

It will take time, but surely Kana will stop stuttering all together.

"Watch out." Kagami grabbed Kana's shoulder and pulled her close to him before a third year jump over her.

The student rolled down the stairs and disappeared after running once more.

"T-Thanks..." Kana blushed, looking at Kagami's hand which was still on her shoulder.

"I-It's nothing." Kagami stuttered too, taking off his hand. "Anyways... Can you wait for me after practice?"

Kana nodded.

"I want to take you somewhere." Kagami said, "But if you're going to be busy then it can always wait."

Kana turned to him with a smile, "I'll wait for you."