♡Chapter 19

\|\|\|\|\|\|\Ch 19/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/

I was over Kimis house.

"Yeah she's great. You'd like her." I told her about Kimi.

"And she wants to help you be with King?"

I nodded "She likes me and knows I like King. With her on my side I know I'll get him."

She looked a bit unsure. "What Kimi?"

"I honestly think you should forget about King." She said I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious Mil. I mean all he does is run back to that bitch. He loves her a lot. If yall even get into a relationship what's not to say the first time y'all argue or she comes around he's not just gone run back to her?"

Her saying that really got me to thinking. "Kimi I know King isn't like that."

"You never know. That boy is sprung. If you ask me I think you and Oscar make a cuter couple."

"You really think so?"

"Hell yeah. I mean he's cute single he likes you and the way y'all were kissed up at the gym I couldn't even mistake you for already being a couple."

"Honestly O was just a fling to help me get over King. Plus he smokes weed and on top of that he wants to fuck."

"I like Oscar. I sure do like him better than that Ebony loving King." I laughed. "I got something to tell you." She said.

"What?" I asked

She held up her left hand showing off an engagement ring. I gasped. "Oh my God!!!!" I screamed and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you!" I said. "When did he ask? How did he? Whens the wedding? Am I a brides maid-"

"Milan!!!" Kimi yelled laughing. "He asked last night when he took me to the beach he had lights and candles along the shore and he took me up the dock and written was will you marry me in the sand with him."

"Awww that's so sweet."

"I know. Look at the size of this thing!?" I admired the ring. I couldn't help the slightest bit of jealousy.

Don't get me wrong I'm super happy for her and James. It just kills me that she's engaged now and here I am can't even get a steady boyfriend.

-----

Kinani and I were at the store. "Girl I need to see how these Florida boys work it." She said dancing down the isle. I laughed.

"Ooh who is that." She stopped I looked to the group of guys she looked at. I noticed one of them was O.

"The one in the red?" I asked. That was O.

"All of them. I'm looking at darkskin in the blue." She said. I laughed. O must have heard me and looked back. We made eye contact and he smiled.

I couldn't help but blush. "Who's that got you blushing?" Kinani said.

"Nobody." I said with a smile. Then turned and walked. Which she followed. Walking into a different isle.

I was reaching up getting something from the shelf when someone hugged me from behind. I gasped then jerked my head back to see O.

"Hey you." He said pecking my lips. I turned around to face him he had his hands on my waist.

"What I tell you about that kissing?" I said playfully through clenched teeth.

"That I should do it again." He leaned down pulling me closer as he kissed me and dived his tounge in. I'm not the type to reject a kiss especially if I liked it.