"I promise."

"You promise what?"

"Ugh, Harry... I promise I won't go near that forest."

"Good," His featured seemed to relax now. "I just want you to know, all I want is to protect you, and keep you safe, baby."

I smiled at his protectiveness. But what is he protecting me from? Does he know who the murderer is? Nah.. No way..

 He finally agreed to stay with me. We both lay on my bed. Spooning. My back was pressed to his chest and his arms were wrapped around me protectively. I wanted to feel his breath on my neck, but I couldn't. Although my back was pressed against his chest, I didn't feel it rising and falling. I shrugged it off like I always do. I was facing the window, and it began snowing outside and I watched the pretty white flakes descend from the dark sky. Pretty sight. I closed my eyes and slept the tingly feeling away. Harry was with me, and that's all I wanted.

**

I woke up to the coldness of the room. I could no longer feel the weight of Harry's arm on my waist. I turned my head towards the other side of the bed. He was not there. I glanced at the clock, 5am. A little light was coming the window, the so called 'sun' was starting to rise. No one can feel its warmth in the winter... I got up slowly with a yawn, looking around for him. I checked the bathroom, kitchen, living room.. He was gone. Typical Harry. Leaving and entering with no warning. I should get used to this. I felt myself chuckling.

Well, since now I won't be able to sleep, I looked for my iPod and headphones to listen to some music. I found them and went back to bed, covered myself with the duvet and rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. The first song to be played was 'Unusual You' by Britney Spears. I felt all tingly when I heard the lyrics, somehow I was relating...

 Nothin' about you is typical
Nothin' about you's predictable
You got me all twisted and confused
(It's so you)
Up 'til now, I thought I knew love
Nothin' to lose and it's damaged 'cause
Pattern to fall as quick as I do
(But now)..

 The song started.. all I would think about is him. This song is so relatable it scares me. It went on to the chorus..

Baby, you're so unusual
Didn't anyone tell you you're s'posed to
Break my heart, I expect you to
So why haven't you?
Maybe you're not even human 'cause
Only an angel could be so unusual
Sweet surprise I could get used to
Unusual you

ahhh, ahhhhh...

I listened even more carefully. I knew this song long time ago, and I have listened to it before. This is the first time it gives me the chills, and even goosebumps. Why am I finding this so relatable to Harry? I mentally hushed myself so I could listen to the rest...

After the song ended I stopped whatever song was about to play next, and started thinking about what I just heard. Harry is unusual. This song described him perfectly.

This is my new favorite song.

I played some more music and I lost track of time. I finally got up and removed the headphones. I glanced at the clock, 6:30am. Ugh, why did I wake up so early? I went to the bathroom, took a long shower. The warm water hitting on my skin. I couldn't help but think about the song.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself. I put on a big red sweater,  black leggings, fuzzy socks and curled my hair. Today is the last day of the year. A lot of things have happened this year.. I finished high school, moved to London, and most importantly, I met Harry. It was a packed year. I'm 100% sure this year is going to be a new start. I'll find a job, make more friends, spend time with Harry. I don't know. What I DO know is that this year is going to make up for all the past horrible 3 years since my dad's thing... This year will be better. I know it will.