"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked. I remember he told me not to bring his family up, but he actually said parents, not siblings. Plus, I really know nothing about his family, so I guess it was worth a shot.

I watched as he looked away, "A sister," He mumbled. Harry had a sister? I didn't know that. I wonder if she looks like him. "How old is she? and where does she live?" I asked. 'One question at a time, Sarah', I thought to myself. He turned his gaze towards me, soon turning to a glare. Ugh, oh god, I made him angry. Before I could retreat my words and tell him I didn't mean it, his facial expressions softened a little as he said, "Look, I know you're my girlfriend now and you have the right to know all about me. I understand that, I really do. I just- I can't. At least not now. You'll know soon. I promise."

I knew there was something. Something he has been hiding, I'm sure it involves his family. But why can't he tell me, like right now?

I just nodded and said nothing. There was nothing to be said. I was bummed, I mean, I shared with him a lot about me and why wouldn't he do the same? It's not like he is Superman undercover. What secret is he keeping? Apparently he doesn't trust me enough to tell me. "Sarah?" He glanced at me. I still said nothing, and avoided his eye contact. "Aw come on, you're not mad at me are you?" He cooed. I shook my head a 'no'. I snuggled into the blanket since it was getting colder. How come he's not shivering? I was lost in my own thoughts I didn't feel his gaze on me until now. "What?" I asked. He tilted his head to the side and smiled, "You idiot, I love you. Stop being mad at me" He pinched my cheek playfully. He pulled me to his chest, "You're getting cold. Let's go inside, yeah?". I nodded and we both got up and went down the ladder. Once I was in the house I almost melted from the sudden warmth of the house. It felt like summer in comparison to outside. I placed the blanket on my bed as I turned my head to see Harry leaving. "Where are you going?", I asked. He turned towards me, "Er, home..."

"Can you please stay for the night?" I asked.

"Why?"

Should I tell him that I'm getting scared at night because of the screams that I sometimes hear? Will he judge me? I tried my best not to show my fear whenever I look through that window, that leads to the direction of the nearby forest. Which I believe, all those screams are coming from. "Uh, nothing..." I whispered.

He walked towards me 'till we were inches apart. "Are you.. scared?" He asked. His tone showed no mocking or sarcasm. He was serious. Thank god. I really tried not showing my fear, but he figured it out. I stayed silent, and replied with a very small nod, my eyes not meeting his. "Why?" He asked, taking a seat at the edge of my bed while I stayed standing.

"There are... screams, at night. I-I hear them, I swear I do. I think they're coming from the forest nearby. Every two or three nights I hear a shrilling scream. It really scares me. I wonder what happens to those poor people...", I poured my thoughts out. Harry was dead silent, I continued my thoughts, "Harry, do you think whatever happened to them... happened to Chloe? I-I mean when she was murdered she was found in the forest. And those people are screaming from the forest, too. I wonder id it's the same murderer, or maybe it's a gang? Whatever they are, they disgust me... Why would anyone kill innocent people for nothing?"

Harry looked up at me, still said nothing. He opened his mouth to say something, nothing came out. He looked astonished by my sudden confession. He rubbed his temple, probably trying to process what he's going to say. Finally, he broke the long silence, "You're right... they disgust me, too. But, what if.. they were forced to do it?" He asked, looking up at me. What does he mean by that?

"Why would someone be forced to kill anyone?"

"It happens.", He replied slowly. I swear it seems like he knew something about it. I stayed silent, processing his words. He continued, "But you have to promise me something..", My head turned towards him. He held both of my arms and pulled me towards him until I was standing between his legs. He looked up at me, seriousness was etching all over his face, "Promise me you will never, ever, go near that forest." Why would he make me promise that? I know it's dangerous but the way he emphasized on 'never' made it seem like death. I nodded slowly. "No," He stated, "Say it.."