The 2016 Awards - Nominations • CLOSED

Nominations are currently closed.

The start! The nominations! Every contests needs entries, am I right?

PLEASE READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE NOMINATING. YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR NOMINATION TO BE INVALID.

Tell your friends! Tag some users in the comments to inform them of you please. Maybe a favorite author too!

I M P O R T A N T
YOU MUST BE ON THE APP TO NOMINATE! INLINE COMMENTS CAN ONLT BE DONE VIA THE MOBILE APP.

~

Stories can only be nominated into ONE category!

You can nominate as many stories as you want into each category. You could even try to nominate into EVERY category of your like!

Self nomination is NOT ALLOWED. You CAN however, tell other people and ask for them to nominate you.

Follow the page to stay on top of things!

To nominate, just inline comment on the line with the category you'd like it to be in with the book title and properly tag the author.

Example: Laughter is My Medicine by @Razor_Midnight (team members can NOT be nominated)

INLINE COMMENT- Select a line (in this case, the category) and click comment. Then leave a comment.

The book must be nominated for the category it falls under.

Example: If a book falls under 'Fanfiction' but you nominate it under 'Horror' then it won't be counted.

If suggest checking the category before nominating.

At the end of nominations the top 5 books (books which have the most nominations) will be placed on the entries reading list and in the voting book. Voting will be explained then. (If a category has under six nominations, no stories nominated will proceed)

BOOKS THAT ARE PUBLISHED ARE STILL ELIGIBLE. PLEASE SUBMIT THEM TO THE PROPER CATEGORY

IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY NOMINATED THE BOOK YOU WANT TO STILL NOMINATE IT.

Well, let's begin with the nominations!

The Categories

• Best Action Story •

• Best Adventure Story •

• Best Chicklit Story •

• Best Fanfiction Story •

• Best Fantasy Story •

• Best General Fiction Story •

• Best Historical Fiction Story •

• Best Horror Story •

• Best Humor Story •

• Best Mystery/Thriller Story •

• Best Paranormal Story •

• Best Poetry Story •

• Best Romance Story •

• Best Science Fiction Story •

• Best Short Story •

• Best Spiritual Story •

• Best Teen Fiction Story •

• Best Vampire Story •

• Best Werewolf Story •

• Best Overall Plot •

• Best Other Book • (a book that does not fall under a listed category- such as random, like a Q/A book or an ask book)

• Best LGBTQ+ Story • (a story that fits LGBTQ+. (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, etc.))

• Best Published Book • (a book posted to Wattpad that is also published- meaning it can be found in bookstores)

• Best of the Undiscovered • (a story that has LESS than 75K reads. If before the end of the awards a qualifying book surpasses- it still qualifies)

• Best of Beginners • (any book written by a user that had joined within the last 12 months. If nominated user surpasses this date within the span of awards- they still qualify)

• Best of the Smaller Scale • (any story written by a user with less than 1K followers. If they surpass this number within the awards running dates- they still qualify)

• Best Profile • (just list a username)

Remember, INLINE COMMENT by selecting the category you'd like to nominate the book into and comment the title and tag the author. 5 most nominated books in each category will advance to voting. Each category must have at least 5 total nominations to have any of the books nominated to be eligible. More books can be accepted for each category, but 5 is the minimum.

There will only be more than 5 if several have the same number, however. (i.e. Poetry gets 20 nominations and 4 have 2 nominations but 3 have 1, all would be accepted) I'm hoping that makes sense.