Season One Chapter Two

--Based On A True Story--

Kinya Shaun

Hi my name is Kinya Shaun I'm a girl in my third year of college.I know Teresa from when she put her pussy on my brother Malik Shaun and my closest cousin Darrell Atkins.When Teresa introduced me to her freind Layonna I knew that I wanted her pussy,and I challanged my self to see how long it was going to take for me to put on the strap on and show her how it feels from a girl.Thats only if shes a lesbian.Wait!Is she?

1 week later

Layonna Goldberg

I

have been texting Kinya for about two weeks now.She's nice and chill.We go places and look around.Sometimes I go to her Dorm back at her college and chill with her there.She turned me.I used to like boys now I like well......I love when she puts on the strap on.
**************Flashback************
1 week ago
I went to Florida for spring break my Mom got me and my boyfreind a hotel at Best Western.His Mom made sure that he had condoms.My stepdad made sure that the condoms was new condoms and not used condoms.He made King show him the new condoms.Yes,thats his name King Algernold.We had fum that night we went in the pool.

15 minutes later
"Ohhhhhhhhh yes daddy go deeper in my pussy its all yours!"
"Ughhhhhh"as king let out an orgasim.
King made me scream but he never made me have a orgasim.
************************************Kinya knows I have a boyfreind.
But King doesnt knows I have a boyfreind...or should I say a Girlfreind.
King thinks me and Kinya just talk as bestfreinds,but this shit is different then bestfreinds,this shit is freinds with benefits or should I say Girlfreinds with benefits
One night I got drunk
At Kinya's dorm so I went home.I layed down and I called King and I told him to go on Kinya's Facebook page and he saw everything of me and Kinya kissing us taking picture of each other and all.
King went on and on and on
Constantly yelling at and saying "how could you do this I trusted"
And the only thing I could have said was "OK" I cared but I knew what I did was terrible
But atleast thats off my chest.
Or atleast I think it is.
Is it?