"I'll finish it by noon"

"Do you even have a dress? You can't embarrass us"

"My mom had beautiful dresses"

Anna rolled her eyes. Those dresses that were chased after when Marilyn Monroe was still alive. She's dead and so are the dresses.

"Hmm. We'll think about it" her mom faked a smile.

Ella laughs, believing her. How naïve can she be. If Anna was treated the way Ella was by her mom, she'd run away from home.

Ella happily went back to cleaning.

Silly girl. You're not making it. Wake up already. Anna shook her head.

FRIDAY 1:00PM.
Anna sipped on her drink, waiting for the game to start already. She hates all kinds of sports. But, she had to watch this soccer match because Blake is going to play. She had to do it no matter how boring the game is.
The field was starting to fill up by the students. The cheerleaders practicing their routine at the side. Her two friends at her side. Getting hit on by guys who were sitting behind them. So far, no one has talked to her because when guys only want one thing from her-sex. Heather is going not going to let her hear the end of it for that. Mocking her. That's why she put up the icy facade and looked like she didn't care a thing. She cross her leg over the other. Maybe this will look like she's not interested.

"Heyy" a guy, who was leaning down from behind her slurred.

This is the first one. But, he's drunk. Great, the first guy who hit on her is drunk.

Anna just nods. Now get lost.
The guy leaned in further and whisper near her ear, "Hey" again.
Anna reeled away, wanting to gag, his breath stinks. She thought that the area around her ear was her sweet spot but this guy proves it wrong.

"Back off creep" she glared at him,

"I know you want me" he attempt to grin.

The fu*k! How original. He must've quote Pitbull's song.

"Okay" she said sarcastically.

She was aware of the people around them, who were staring and listening curiously. Including her friends.

"Wanna go home with me tonight and s*ck me off?"

This is what she was talking about, it was never the fun, playful, flirty suggestion, just straight to the point because they see her as an object.

Now, the people around were laughing. The guys making 'ooh' and howling sounds. And the creep look smug as hell.

Fu*k, this assh@le is embarrassing me.

But, he's not getting away with it.

'Kill him' gaga encourages her.

Now now gaga, that's not nice. And remember it's illegal.

She turned to him and smile sweetly,
"Sorry but I don't want to put tiny things in my mouth. I might swallow and choke on it"

"Ooooh"

"Burn"

The comments went around. The creep's face feel and his face redden. But, he backs off.

That is how it's done. She took another drink from her straw and wait for the game to start. Again.

After 20 hours of torture, the break was announced. Seems like their opponents already had advantage. Blake played really well, all the scores from him but his team just sucks. But, they were still smiling happily as if they have won already.

They're crazy. But, if Blake's in a good mood then okay.

As the team make their way their coach, Macy, one of the cheerleaders approaches Blake.

Anna saw red. Enemy alert. He's her Blake after all.

Blake was staring at her while she talks, he politely smile at whatever she's saying. Blake went along with the players before the other cheerleader approach him. Damn, Macy is quick.

She saw her heading inside too. Anna is not going to let Macy get away with her sin, so she excuses herself, stood up and follow her.

She stopped Macy by the vender, "Hey Mace"

"Anna"

"How are you and Sam doing?"

"Uhh, we broke up 6 months ago remember?" she looked at her suspiciously.

"Oh yeah, I was just asking because that guy loves you"

"He cheated on me" she said deadpan.

Crap!

"You know what I mean. You're so beautiful so no matter what we all know that he still wants you"

She soften up by the compliment, "I know right. I'm the best thing he's ever got. I'm hot and sexy and-"

Seriously??

Blah, blah, blah.

"I love your hair" Anna cuts her off and touched Macy's hair, "What did you do with it?"

"Well- ouch!" Macy shriek when Anna pulled locks of strands.

"Sorry, the strands got stuck in my cuffs"

"Just... be careful" she didn't look too happy anymore, "Bye" Macy went to the girl's bathroom.

"Bye Mace"

Anna sighed with contentment. Mission accomplish. It may be a small thing but that does feel good.

That's when she heard deep slow laughter, she whipped her head around to see Hunter, folding his arms and standing a few feet away with a friend who was making a call. He had a huge grin on his face, and his eyes shone with surprise as well as amusement.

From his expression, she realized that he witness all of that!

Fu*k. How embarrassing is that!

She tried her best to avoid him after that day. And now she's embarrasing herself in front of him all over again.

She turned back around, decided to buy a drink to act like she didn't care.
She study the contents, as she's full with sodas already.

Damn it, is he gone?

She took a side glance and sighed in relieve to see him gone. Thank Gawd.
She needed to get out, now. She turned 180 then some stupid guy bumped on her,

"Watch it" she snapped.

She looked up to glower at the guy. But, Blake! Oh no. She's doomed.