Chapter 6: Fighting Ultron

Third person POV

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster", Ulysses Klaue says as he ends the call. He calls another person just as the lights go out.

He slowly picks up a gun only to have a blue and white blur take it and line the bullets up neatly in a row on his desk.

The two Maximoff twins walk in quietly and Ulysses says, "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prized pupils." He picks up a bowl and holds it out to them. "Want a candy?" He pauses for a moment. "Oh sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what he was trying to create. Human life, not a growth market."

The twins look at each other and Ulysses says, "You... You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid."

"Everyone's afraid of something", Wanda says quietly but firmly.

"Cuttlefish", Ulysses said. After the twins look of confusion, he elaborated. "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom- to hypnotize their prey- then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying."

Pietro zooms over and takes a candy from bowl and Ulysses jumps, surprised that he had actually taken a candy. He slightly moved his head before continuing to speak. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge."

Ultron appears in the window and breaks it, knocking Ulysses over.

"There is no man in charge. Let's talk business, he said.

Ulysses quickly complies afraid of Ultron and shows them what Ultron wants. The Vibranium. Wanda and Pietro look at the vibranium in wonder. They had never seen this type of metal before.

"You know it came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions", Klaue says. Ultron chuckles quietly as he does something in his twisted metal mind.

"Now so are you. It's all under your- dummy holdings? Finance is so weird", Ultron says, "But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

"Stark", Ulysses said, recognition covering his entire face.

"What?", Ultron said confused, not sure he wants to know the answer.

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his", Ulysses exclaims, upset that he been "played".

"What?! No! I'm not!", Ultron says as he grabs Klaue, " I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is..."

Ultron cuts off Ulysses Klaue's arm in anger, before realizing what he just did. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" he says as he kicks Klaue down the stairs, "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness."

Pietro's POV

"Oh junior. You're going to break your old man's heart," I hear Tony's voice behind us. I whip around and see Thor, Tony and Steve. I glare at all of them, and prepare myself to battle with them.

"If I have to", Ultron says.

"You don't have to break anything," says a girl as she steps out of the shadows. My eyes widen and my mouth gapes at her. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen with her grey eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a black catsuit and her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. She had a mask that covered the bottom half of her face.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron drawls quietly.

She narrows her eyes with a smirk and returns with, "Actually I have. And they are amazingly good."

I chuckle and she looks toward me. Blood rushes to my face as I realize I had grabbed her attention...

Alejandrea's POV

I hear a chuckle and look towards the sound. I see Pietro Maximoff standing there by his twin, though his face was slightly flushed.

"He beat me by one second," Stark muttered. I roll my eyes, annoyed at all of this. This was Tony's fault, and now the twins were on the same side as Ultron. Who knows what would happen next.

"Ah. This is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?", Pietro asks, his attention shifted from me to Stark.

"This is was never my life", Tony declares. I roll my eyes and focus my attention on Pietro, ready to take him down if need be.

"You two can still walk away from this", Steve Rogers says to the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda says to him, implying that we wouldn't walk away. I immediately switch my glare from Pietro to her. She did not hesitate to return the glare.

"I know you've suffered-", Cap starts to say, but Ultron cuts him off.

"Ugh. Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...", Ultron doesn't finish but we know what he means. I wanted to glare at him, but I continued to keep my focus on Wanda.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it", Thor orders.

"I think you're mixing peace with quiet", Ultron answers.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?", Stark asks.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan", he says, leaping at Tony as more Iron Legions come at us. Why did Ultron have to take one of our defense systems? I fight against the Iron Legions until I notice that the twins had gone their separate ways. I couldn't keep track of them until I saw a blue and white blur grab Thor's hammer and go flying backward. I chuckle at Pietro. He apparently didn't know about the spell on it. I look down over the railing and see him lying in crates. Cap pushed him down with his shield when he tried to get up, a way of saying "Stay down."

Right at that moment, my head started to hurt. I could feel something trying to get into my mind but I forced it out. Or so I thought...

I see black. That's all I see. I shout out something but it comes out jumbled. I shout again and this time words form that I understand.

"Where are you?"

Then I'm in Stark Tower. I stand up confused and I see Cap standing there with his shield. His eyes are narrowed into a glare and he's in an attack position.

"Cap? What's wrong?"

"You're what's wrong!" , Cap said as he walked toward me. I back up but I bump into something. I turn around and I see Thor.

He grabs me and pushes me towards Cap. I hit his shield and fall to the floor. I look up and see Tony, Thor, Steve, Clint, and Nat. They're all glaring at me.

"H-hey guys. What's up?" I ask nervously.

"Nothing. But you could have done something in the fight against Ultron! Now we're all dead because of you!", Tony said.

"W-what?", I stuttered.

Natasha came forward and bent down to my level. She stabs a dagger through my heart and I immediately felt blood seeping through my clothes.

"You're a monster," Clint said.

Monster. Worthless. Stupid. Can't even fight. Killed us. Their words rang around my head as I slowly bled out.