Vanilla Love

~2 months ago~

"Who the fuck is she Rodney?" I yelled as I was taking off my jacket to beat her and his ass.

"babe no it isn't"- he said as he started wrapping the sheets around him like he got something to cover up, but I cut him off shortly before he could even finish that sentence

"I don't wanna hear that bullshit Rod. Who the hell is she?" I said pointing to the lump under the covers .

Rodney tried to come over to me and try to make me leave the room but I kneed him in his balls, it's not like he had some anyways and while he was rocking on the floor I had enough time to beat this hoe ass.

She was sleep, so being the polite woman I am. I woke her up .. At first I didn't know who she was because her hair was cover her face but I swear her hair looks like- KENYA !!??

"Oh hey Kim, when did you get home?" I know this bitch didn't just try to start a conversation with me.

I just simply grabbed her by her hair and dragged her down the steps into the living room. "There's space and opportunity hoe, you already stabbed me in my back so let's see if you woman enough to stab in my face" I yelled as she getting up.

"Look Kim, I didn't wanna start nothing, why can't our friendship-"

"Friendship ? Hoe that title was ripped as soon as I saw you in my boyfriend bed!" I spoke calmly.

As she tried to grab me by my hair I realized I don't have to fight over a dude because he isn't even my husband but she threw the first hit as I was thinking so I have every right to beat her ass.

Swinging her to the floor and getting on top of her throwing blows after blows someone pulled me off. Not looking up to see who it was I was fighting him or she too because they stopped me but, I realized it was my bestfriend Chris.

He saw the hurt in my eyes as I began to cry, he warned me about that two-timing hoe name Kenya but I never listened. Sobbing on his shoulder I realized I never got to beat Rodney ass.