A new friend and a new mom

She looked up to see a skeleton and a goat woman standing behind Flowey. "Bug off, you little weed," the skeleton said, "Hey, I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." Sans had said. "And I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Come, me and Sans will show you to my home." The goat woman added. "Oh... O-ok." Frisk replied. 

FRISKS POV

Toriel told me all about the puzzles and the Underground, while Sans dozed off the whole way. We finally arived at the home of Toriel, we went inside when she looked at me. "Oh dear! You're hurt! Sans, go to your home and get you're brother, please." He- Sans nodded, and ran off. "Here, you must be hungry! Wait here!" And with that, Toriel left me to explore, but I was to tired, so I found a guest room to sleep. 

~a few hours later~

I awoke to the sweet smell of Butterscotch and cinnamon. I peeled open my eyes and looked around the room, and on the floor, was a price of pie! "Yes! I love pie!"  I say. Do, I stuff it into my bag for later. I walked out into the living room to see Toriel sitting in an armchair with a book in her hands. "Hey mom! Er i mean uh." I tryed to correct myself. "That is ok my child. You can call me 'mother' if you wish." I nodded. I asked her when I could leave the ruins. She looked down. "Come with me my child." She said, and lead my downstairs. " I'm just curious, what is you're name?" Toriel asked me. "Frisk." I told her. "I love it. "So how old are you Frisk?" Toriel asked me another question. "I'm sixteen. Where are we going Mom?" It was my turn to ask questions now. "I am taking you to the exit of the ruins. Sans is waiting for you there." Toriel answers. "Oh." Is all I said as we neared the door. The door was big, purple, and black. Toriel pushed the door open, and like she said, Sans was in the other side. "Heya kiddo." Sans said to me.