"You? No of course not," Chloe brushed off. "Why?"

"Because frankly Detective I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I am a scary person and you haven't even seen it all yet," Lucifer comments, grabbing his drink from where he left it and wiping away the condensation lines with his hand. Raising it to his lips Lucifer notices her puzzled gaze.

"I've seen a lot. Some of which I can't even explain. However, I've seen a lot of things tonight I can't explain," Chloe starts, and can no longer meet his eyes. Until she thinks of a proposition. "What if...I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" This would ensure she wouldn't have to come up with a fake case to support her argument. If he could finally show her the truth maybe she could tell him as well. Plus maybe she would receive the answers to so many unanswered questions. Looking over her shoulder once more to check for any sign of Malcolm, she peers back up at Lucifer.

"What do you mean Detective?" Lucifer smirks, thinking dirty thoughts as usual.

"Surely not whatever your immediate thoughts were. I'll tell you something that happened tonight that I can't explain if you can show me your worse side," she explains.

Lucifer hesitates. At least if he showed her, Lucifer would have the opportunity to check her over. Then she might even tell him what has her so spooked. But what if she became even more scared of what he could show her? Most criminal's have practically wetted themselves at the sight. When Lucifer saw the fear in their eyes he felt powerful and pride. But somehow Lucifer didn't know if he could stand Chloe looking at him the same way. "Are you sure Detective, you already seem quite agitated and paranoid. You seem to be checking over your shoulder every second. I don't want to frighten you."

"After everything I've witnessed I think I can handle it. I wouldn't see you considering it in your eyes if I knew you didn't think I could handle it," Chloe explains.

Lucifer quietly closes any remaining space between them. Looking down at her thanks to height difference and the fact she isn't wearing any heels, his left hand crawls its way up Chloe's side. Sneaking behind her hair, it lightly provides guidance behind her neck in case she intends to flee or do something rash. If she wanted to see it, Lucifer would try and make sure he didn't hurt her. Not only that but he wished to ensure she wouldn't hurt herself. Or perhaps maybe the hand was a measure for himself to tell himself that there was no backing out now.

This was it. Lucifer was finally going to show Chloe his true self. There was never another moment in their time together that he had ever felt more vulnerable.

Pulling her closer in what seemed like a desperate last attempt to not fall apart, Lucifer crashed his lips onto Chloe's. Immediately throwing her arms up onto his broad shoulders Chloe also felt what seemed like an desperate attempt to hold onto this moment. Chloe couldn't ignore that what this felt like was fire. Not just metaphorically but literally. Lucifer's body temperature was rising high. Pulling him towards her, Chloe's hand found their way to the shadow of a beard on his face. Her hands glided down smoothly while simultaneously pushing him closer to her. Their lips moved so fast that every time they seemed to leave one another they both felt incomplete. So much passion was held in this moment, and if someone were to walk in on them they wouldn't even stop. Whoever that person was would probably blush but not them. This was something to pure to throw away with a simple peck. Slamming his lips onto hers, they already seemed to feel swollen but they couldn't seem to stop. Lucifer's other arm was behind the small of Chloe's back allowing her to lean back on his support. Their tongues were creating a dance too unique for Lucifer to compare to any of his other lovers.

Lucifer knew time was up, but she had just given him all the confidence he could ever need. He could only pray - no he wouldn't do such a thing - hope that she would still love the man she was just kissing. The passion they just shared allowed Lucifer to transition painlessly. Lightly pushing upon her hip to end things, Chloe pulled back. Lucifer's face grew serious.