one

Disclaimer; I wanted to begin by saying that; This storyline is NOT mine.I did NOT  make this storyline up.

Kier  ( now raughy formerly PotatoYoghurt  ) did.I am simply bringing this plot to life.I am NOT stealing this content.

Kier stated that it was fine if anyone used this plot and I asked them via private messages if it was ok to use either way- regardless of what they had said in the rant book.

Kier's PR  ( @avoreacado)  reached out to me through Kier's account and I was granted authorization to use this idea/storyline.

Credit and massive recognition and appreciation goes to raughy   for giving me this chance to bring something of theirs to life through me. Thank you for reading, enjoy.
-jei

Unknown Date/February/1939

Dear Mum,

I don't know what day it is at the moment but a friend of mine told me that we are on our way to a random town in Germany. I'm scared because I don't know what to expect. Well, it is a war so nothing pretty can be expected. I've been in this service since I was eighteen and by now I've seen so, so many awful things. I've seen death, blood, tears. But I'm... afraid of my own death, of my own blood being shed upon this German soil.

Probably because this is my first big war. Like, this is what my military trainings have been leading up to. This is what I have been taught to do and now I can put all of my learnings to use, y'know?

I'm nervous out of my mind, mum, and it's not the good kind. I feel like there's a spotlight right above me and that I'm the one they are all waiting on for something bigger than life itself to happen... Forgive me mum, for I have no idea what I'm saying -

I'm very sleep deprived. I have been sleep deprived for very long now, actually.

I... keep having these... they're these terrors and they won't let me sleep. I have been having them since I entered this God forsaken, prison esque rat-hole, and I don't think they are any close to stopping.

Patrick just told me we are on our way to Dresden, Germany. They just got bombed really bad, mum. From what they let us know they're is mass damages to the premises and that many people have been found dead and injured.

At the very least, I know where I am now and that comforts me just a bit. I actually have no idea what business the U.S. has in being all the way in Germany, to be honest.We have no place here, we have no fight to settle; its fucking pointless.

I wish I could mail these to you so you know how I'm doing and vise-versa... I wish I knew more... how old you are now... if you think of me... all I know about you is your name.

Linda...

A friend told me that it's Spanish for "Bonita". I think he's PuertoRican but I'm not really sure.