~ Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Mum!” Jay cries as he runs over to my hospital bed.

“Baby! How are you, are you ok?” I ask frantically running my eyes over him to check for injuries.

“Mum, I’m fine! I’ve been staying with Keegan and we had a sleepover!” Jay’s eyes light up when he talks about his time with his friend, he loves to be around others so much.

“I feel like you don’t want to come back home” I tease, kissing his head.

“Of course I do mum, you know I love you” he tells me, grinning happily.

“I know” I reply, pulling him into a tight hug. “How do you feel about babies?” I ask him, turnip so I could look into his eyes.

“There alright?” he says slowly in a confused voice.

“Well, how do you feel about being a big brother” I continue and his eyes light up.

“Really, I get to have a baby brother or sister!” Jay asks, jumping up and down excitedly.

“No, not one” I say and his smile drops “Two!” I say and he is jumping with more vigour.

“Really?!”

“Yes baby, really!” I say and Oliver comes up behind him and spins Jay around in the air. Jays laughing hysterically as he has fun with his dad.

“Mr Oliver I’m going to be a big brother!” Jay tells him, and Oliver smiles at him.

“And you’re going to be the best big brother ever!” Ollie tells him then he leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

“Yes I am” Jay says, puffing out his chest in pride.

“When will the baby’s get here?”

“Well, they should be here in five months, Jay, then you will have two more friends to play with” I tell him and Jay jumps on Oliver’s back, laughing like mad.

“I can’t wait!” he tells me.

“Neither can I, Jay, neither can I” I tell him.