Prologue

Y/n and F/n were walking home from school since it was Friday they though of having a sleep over. "What anime should we watch Y/n I don't feel like watching Black Butler nor Attack On Titan nor Naruto and even less Bleach or One piece." F/n said. Y/n thought about it and suggested "why don't we watch Durarara!! then?" F/n thought about it and nodded happily. Y/n turned on the TV and they started watching Durarara!!

Time skip

It was 2am and they were watching Durarara x2 Ketsu when they finished watching they smiled at each other and fan girling telling each other about they're anime crushes. "Masaomi is so great and Mikado as well" F/n said. Y/n laughed " Izaya almost died poor him but at the same time I was happy I'm jealous that Shizuo likes Varona though." Y/n said. They soon noticed that the lights got out and they were starting to get scared. "Is OK it will come back." That's when they heard a horse and someone walking toward the house they walked under the couch and hoped that the police could come. The person was walking closer and he or she was in front of the couch with him or her looking at the other room when the figure walked there the girls sighed in relief and that's when they suddenly blacked out.

To Be Continued

I'm busy sorry my birthday's today and everyone is talking about going to see this island or something that when is night time you can see the water glowing in a way I don't know how to describe