{ 36 } - Goodbye's~

1 month later..

"Okay, we are all set. You got everything packed right?" Eomma asks. The echoes all around the house were making me realize... We are actually moving.

"Yeah." We all walked out of the house. I was the last one out, but before I closed the door I looked back in the house and smiled.

~

I'm currently standing in front of Exo's door, about to wish them a goodbye. Yes, today I'm moving. I already said goodbye to Mel and Minsuh, we had our crying moments. The guys are about to go on tour really soon. So that means that I'm not going to see the guys in awhile.

I knock on the door very lightly because it was early in morning and I didn't want to knock loud to disturb their sleep. I wanted to take the time to talk to the guys for a few minutes or an hour until I leave because our flight leaves in 3 hours.

And yes, appa died a month ago and we already had the funeral. Eomma has been struggling to keeping the business. She gave up the business, and she decided to move to the states and start fresh. Jinhi and I are also hurt about appa's death, but we know that he is above us watching us down and guiding us.

I miss you appa!~~

The door flung open showing Baekhyun. "Hey Mae." He greets. I smile and walk in. I could see Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun laying on the couches. I could also see Xiumin and Lay walking around the kitchen. This took my attention because I thought that they would be asleep. I don't know where the rest of the guys are, probably in their rooms.

"Mae!" Chanyeol exclaims as he runs up to me and hugs me. Following that hug, Kai and Sehun came in too. After that was Lay, Xiumin, and Baekhyun.

We depart our hug, and we all walk over to the couches. I sit down, knowing that.. It was the last time I could sit on their couches in awhile.

"I came here to spend time with you guys. I'm moving today, and I just wanted to wish you guys a goodbye." Everyone was left speechless, with no sound of word.

"Well, we'll all miss you so much." Everyone agreed on Lay's statement.

"I will too. Where is Kyungsoo and Chen?" I ask as I look all over to the room to see no sight of either of them.

"Chen went to a recording studio, while Kyungsoo is at his parents house." I hear Baek say.

"Oh okay." I respond.

-

It has been 30 minutes now, and it was time to leave. I look at my phone and it was 12:23. I stood up, and everyone else did too. "Well, I got to go now. I'll be stopping by Kyungsoo's house to say goodbye too. I hope you guys do good on tour, and be healthy!" I exclaim. I had the urge to cry, but I cried enough so I didn't budge.

"I'll walk you out." Baekhyun walks over to me.

"I'll see you guys soon. Text me~!" I exclaim as Baekhyun walks me out the door step by step. Once we reached outside, I looked back inside the dorm to see all the guys waving. I waved back and Baekhyun started leading me downstairs.

Every single step I take going down the stairs, I revised all the memories I had with each of them.

The time I went to the amusement park with Baek and Kyungsoo.

The hectic fights I had with Hee Young, and the guys helped me get out of it.

The times Baekhyun would randomly come in my house.