{ 15 } - Giving Up. (All Mae's POV)

Baekhyun dropped me off at my house and I am exhausted. We spent the day looking around Seoul and ate. Also we watched a movie of course. Today was fun, except when we talked in the car when we got to the movies. I walk upstairs and was about to go to my room until my sister Jinhi whispered my name.

"Oh hey. Your back!" I greeted.

"Why are you home so late?" Jinhi asks.

"I went out with a friend." I say as I walked in my room. Jinhi followed me to my room.

"Did you go with Kyungsoo?" Jinhi asks as she smiles.

"No. My other friend." I respond.

"Why not Kyungsoo?" She asks.

"Long story." I reply.

"Just tell me." She says as she nudges my arm.

"Okay." Then I started telling her the whole story.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

It was now Friday. Wow time can be so quick these days. I got up from my bed but when I was about to leave my room, I heard my phone ring. It was a phone call from Hee Young. I forgot that I was mad at her, and I accidentally picked it up.

*silence in the phone call.*
Mae: He.. Hello?
Hee Young: You.
Mae: What do you want?!
Hee Young: Revenge.
Mae: Why Hee Young! Why are you doing this to me?
Hee Young: I get what I WANT! Your life is going to end soon, just so you know...
Mae: Why can't you just leave me alone?!

*Hee Young ends call*

Gosh she makes me so mad! That's it, I'm so done being innocent all the time and not taking action to this! I can't.

I quickly stormed out the door, and headed downstairs.

"Hello eomma." I say as I sit down on the chair.

"Good Morning." Eomma says as she continues to cook breakfast.

"Eomma, when I'm gone... Will you miss me?" I say as I feel like crying a river, but I held it in.

"Of course dear. Why would you say that?" She asks with a concerned tone.

"I don't know, I'm just saying when I get hurt badly, and it doesn't work out, will you still love me? And will you forget about me?" I say as I put my head down.

"Dear, I will never forget you. I will always remember you in my heart." I saw eomma almost crying. "Come here." I went over to her and hugged her tight. What if I get too hurt?

-

*mae goes to school.*

*school ends*

-

Hmmm what is there to watch. By the way I'm at home now. I scroll through the tv channels, and just became bored. I decided to just get out of the house and fresh air.

I walk to the park and sit down on THE bench. As in the bench I sat at before I bumped into Kyungsoo. I sit down breathing the fresh air and hearing the kids playing and the birds chirping. I enjoy times like this, I come here often to think about things easier. I feel at ease. I feel relaxed, very relaxed.

I look to my left and I see this couple. They were holding hands. Reminds me of... No. Stop.

I miss you too Kyungsoo.

I started to cry and re-think all the things that just happened.

I had a best friend, now she's gone.

I met Kyungsoo at this park.

We bumped into each other and that's how we met.

It was awkward at first but then we saw each other again at the mall.

We connected very smoothly and I loved his interests and who he is in general.

We talked to each other a lot.

We kissed.

We hugged.

We confessed.

We dated.

He broke up with me.

My whole world just fell hard on the ground.

I got beaten up in the bathroom.

I got hurt multiple times, mentally and physically.

Why is my life so hard just because of a guy?

Is the pain worth it?

Is my life going to get better?

Will I die because of Hee Young?

Will my world end?

Why am I feeling so lost in the woods?

How come Hee Young has to hurt me so much just because of some guy.

Im So Done.

I can't take this pain anymore.

At this point, I don't get what the point of life is.

At this point, I hate every thing and every one.

I've Suffered Enough.

I can't control the tears I feel every single damn day.

I love him too much.

But it's worth it.

It's worth to just ignore him.

I should worry about me also.

So that technically leaves me with....

Forgetting Kyungsoo also.