{ 19 } - Nightmare.

It was now night time, and it's my first night at the hospital. Kyungsoo was still with me, my mom came over to get us some food, but since she has to work early tomorrow, she needed to go home. Me and Kyungsoo were watching on the TV, just enjoying the show.

"Sleepy yet?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No. You can go to sleep if you want." I respond.

"It's okay. I'll sleep when you fall asleep." He says as he sits back down on the chair and went on his phone. I didn't respond and I just kept watching TV.

After 10 minutes we heard a knock on the door, who could it be? It's already 11 pm.

"I'll get it." Kyungsoo got up and opened the door to see Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Oh hey guys." I greeted as I sat up on my bed.

"Mae!" Baekhyun rushed in the room and hugged me gently.

"Hey Baek." I hugged him back.

"You okay?" Baek asks as he lets go of the hug and took a sit right next to Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why are you guys here so late?" I asks in confusion.

"Just because, we kinda fell asleep during the day." Sehun says as he looks away.

"Well, thanks for coming at least." I thanked.

"Anytime Mae. We missed you." Baekhyun said as he smiles.

"I do too guys." I say looking directly at Sehun and Baekhyun.

-

D.O's P.O.V

It was the middle of the night, and I here shuffling on Mae's bed. I wake up and run my eyes to see Mae, shuffling around, but still asleep.

"GET AWAY HEE YOUNG!" She shouts, I run over to her and try and calm her down.

"Shhh, hey it's just a dream. Calm down." I say as I caress her hair. This reminds me of the first day she slept over at the dorm. It was a very weird, but special moment because I got to sleep right next to the human like beauty.

"Hee Young please. I love Kyungsoo. Don't take him away from me. Leave me alone!" She shouts, still trapped in her nightmare.

She loves me. She still loves me.

"Mae, wake up." I shook her a little, but she was still in her dreams.

"Hee Young, please. Stop hurting me, just appreciate that your best friend finally got a guy. Hee Young NOOOO!" She shouted, then shot up from her bed. "Kyungsoo?!" She hugged me tightly.

"Mae, what- what happened?" I asked as I hug her back.

"I had a nightmare about Hee Young, she- she was beating me. Then she ki... kil..."

"Okay I get it." I say as I let go of the hug and look at her. "Mae, it was just a dream. I'm right her next you. I always will." I leaned in a gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I can't let you go Kyungsoo, please never leave me again." She says as she started crying.

"Never." I say as I hug her in my embrace once again, I loved every single moment of it. She started crying and leaving a tear. "Hey beautiful... It hurts to see you cry." I say.

She wipes her tears and falls back to sleep. I didn't get up from the bed because I knew that I wasn't suppose to, so I just slept with her. Staring at her beautiful, elegant, amazing face.

-

The next morning I look to my left and see Mae. I slowly got up and tried to get out of bed. I felt Mae's hand hold on to mine... tightly.

"I love you." She says with a smile.

"I love you too." I say with another smile.

"I had a nightmare last night." She says as she got up from her bed and sat on a sitting position.

"I can tell because you told me to sleep next to you." I say as I sit back on the chair.

"Yeah... Actually about that. I woke up and, I needed comfort, so I kinda was fully awake when I told you to be with me. Sorry." She states as she looks down with a frown.

"It's really okay Mae. You'll get use to it." I gave her a wink and a smirk. I got up from my chair headed towards the door.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"Breakfast. Be right back." I opened the door slowly and walked out. While walking I was on my phone, then I bumped into someone.

"Oh excuse m- Kyungsoo-ah?"

Shoot.