I'm The White Wolf

By: shruthii

Summary: "Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the middle of a clearing. "Why did we stop here?" I enquired in bewilderment.

Everett, who had his back to me, turned to face me. The hurt expression in his face didn't miss my notice even when he tried his best to conceal it from me, by giving me a small smile. "You know I love you right?" he asked me and I nodded happily. I knew my mate loves me and I love him too. He stepped forward, cupped my face in his hands and placed a light, feathery kiss on my forehead. "I'm doing this because I love you" he whispered, and then taking a step back, curled his fingers to form a tight fist.I stared at his fist and then glanced up to clash with his pacific blue eyes, "Doing what?" I prompted.Everett didn't bother replying; instead he shifted into his huge black wolf, compelling me to take a few steps back. 'Shift' he commanded through the link. I looked away not meeting his gaze because I didn't appreciate the way he commanded me.Nobody commands me. Nobody.'I, Everett Green, Alpha of Waterwave Pack, am challenging you, Templar Green, White Wolf, for a fight'

Rate:10/10

Comment: Life goes on spend it with those who love you. Read I'm the Alpha before reading this book. One of the best series on wattpad.