29: Happy

Three Years Later

The sun shined bright through the curtains of the apartment. Eleonora laid in bed sleeping peacefully with her head rested upon her boyfriend, Steve Rogers's, chest. They had been together for four years now. Ever since Eleonora was pregnant with the two little delights that they both loved. Steve and Eleonora were proud parents. Steve had been basically seen as the twins's father yet their real father hadn't been heard from in a long while.

Eleonora opened her eyes tiredly and looked around. She looked up at Steve giving him a smile seeing that he was awake. Steve kissed her head softly and smiled at his girlfriend. She was the best girlfriend ever. He loved her so much. He was waiting for the perfect time to propose to her. He couldn't decide on a good time. Maybe he could take her out to dinner.

"Mommy!" "Daddy!"

Steve and Eleonora sat up in bed to see the twins running into the room. Claire climbed up on Steve's side while Tyler climbed up onto Eleonora's side of the bed. Eleonora chuckled and she put Tyler on her lap. She kissed his head softly and hugged him close to her. Tyler was defiantly a momma's boy. He would follow her anywhere. Eleonora smiled and she fixed her son's Falcon pjs.

Tyler laid his head on his mommy's shoulder as she held him close. He relaxed as he felt her rubbing his back gently. Tyler smiled a little and forgot all about the nightmare he had just had. His mother had ways of calming him down all the time. Just by humming and rubbing his back.

Claire was curled up on her daddy's chest. She listened to her father's soothing heartbeat that calmed her down. Steve rubbed Claire's back softly as he held her close to him. She was small for her age while her brother was a little taller than her. Claire was short like her mother. Tyler was tall like their real father but Claire or Tyler was never told about their real dad.

Eleonora wanted to protect her kids by not telling them about their real dad. They believed that Steve was their father. Eleonora was completely okay with that. She didn't want Loki in her life anymore. Loki never came back. He should understand why she was mad at him. Eleonora was happy with the kids not knowing. She just wanted them to be happy.

Meanwhile in Asgard

Loki sat in his room looking at the ground knowing about what a big mistake he had made. He should've been there for Eleonora but now she was with the soldier. He had watched his children grow up through the years. He wished he would've gotten to hold them. He wanted to see them. At least once. They had no idea who he was or he would be to them.

Loki had a plan. He was going to see his children no matter what. He knew Eleonora hated him. Maybe he could talk to her about the whole thing. He could at least try to speak with her. Maybe she would forgive him. But he knew how much she loved the Captain. He was torn. What could he do?