04: Ten Dollars and Germany

The jet had arrived on the Helicarrier slowly. Eleonora and Natasha stood at a far distance ready to walk forward once it landed softly onto the ground. Once it landed the door opened and Steve Rogers stepped put slowly with Agent Coulson following behind. Eleonora smirked at Coulson seeing that he was standing next to his idol.

"Agent Romanoff, Agent Falcon. Captain Rogers." Agent Coulson introduced Steve to the two women. Yet Steve knew Agent Falcon from the other day.

"Ma'am?" Steve said smiling. Eleonora noticed why her sister had fallen for this Patriotic Captain. His smile could make a women melt. Eleonora smiled back at Steve.

"Hey Coulson, they need you on the bridge. They are starting the Face Trace" Eleonora said to Phil with a smile.

"See you there" Phil said leaving Eleonora with Steve and Romanoff. Eleonora smiled once again before shoving her hands into the pockets of her sweatshirt.

"There was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"Trading cards?" Steve asked with a slightest amount of amusement.

"They're vintage, he's very proud" Eleonora informed Mr Liberty before her eyes landed on a certain Doctor who looked around nervously. Dr Bruce Banner had arrived onto the Helicarrier. Eleonora looked at Natasha, "nice work on getting him here."

"Dr. Banner" Steve called as the group walks toward Dr Banner. Banner shakes hands with Steven giving him a nervous smile.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming" Bruce said nodding to the two women behind Steve.

"Word is you can find the cube" Steve said as Eleonora looked at Banner up and down. She has never met Dr Banner before.

"Is that the only word on me?" Bruce asked.

"Only word I care about" Steve said. Eleonora stood there smiling. Of course it was a fake smile. She rather be in bed sleeping for a day or two. Or she would be eating pizza and watching movies.

"Must be strange for you, all of this" Bruce said referring the agents running down the pavement.

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar" Steve said watching the agents run past.

"Gentlemen, you may wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath" Eleonora said with a smile and then suddenly the Helicarrier starts shaking as it prepares to fly.

"Is this is a submarine?" Steve asked in wonder but Eleonora stayed silent and just gave the two men a small smile.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" Bruce asked in amusement making Eleonora snicker and Natasha let a smile on her face. The two men both move closer to the edge of the Helicarrier and watch in awe as it starts to lift into the air, "Oh, no. This is much worse."

"Please follow me, Gentlemen" Eleonora said. The two men followed Eleonora and Natasha into the main command center. Nick Fury stands in the middle and turns toward the group.

"Gentlemen" Nick said as Steve walks over to Eleonora and pulls $10 out of his wallet handing it to her. Eleonora smirked in amusement before sliding the $10 into her pocket, "Doctor, thank you for coming."