Prologue

Heather Waterstone was going to a house party with her friends. She was a senior at Springwood High. This was her last year of high school, so why not start it off with a killer party? It was just sundown when Heather and her friends arrived at the party. Her friend, Emma Heathen, was the designated driver. This totally bummed Emma out, because she wanted to get drunk like all of her other friends.

Heather was tall and blonde, which made her the idealistic teenage girl. She was part of a rich family, so her parents gave her money whenever she needed it. Her mother's connections to high-end designers helps Heather get any clothes from high fashion brands anytime she wants, this is the reason any girl either wants to be Heather, or wants her dead.

This night Heather was wearing all Louis Vuitton attire, with Chanel no.5 perfume. She had a Chanel purse dangling over her shoulder. Heather walked up the steps to the house. She looked up at it. It was in an average neighborhood, so it was a usual sized house. Heather rolled her eyes.

She and her friends strutted into the house. What Heather didn't know, was that her friends didn't actually like her, they were just Heather's friends for her money.The party was being thrown by Jack Stone, a senior as well. Heather walked around the house. It was literally dead. There was no alcohol anywhere, and no one was dancing. Heather saw Jack from across the house and started walking towards him to confront him about the alcohol issue. She walked into the kitchen where Jack was flirting with a short sophomore. He had jet black hair, which was usually flipped up into a quiff. Heather flipped her long, blonde, hair and walked over to Jack.

"Excuse us," Heather said to the sophomore, and she just stood there, staring at Heather looking like an idiot, "Let me rephrase, get out of my face."

The sophomore blinked at Heather and rolled her eyes. She trotted away. Heather crossed her arms, and turned to Jack. Jack had bright blue eyes, and his jawline was very sharp. Heather felt a little intimidated by him because he looked almost 6'2" and Heather was 5'5".

"Yes?" Jack looked down at Heather, annoyed.

"Where the hell is the booze?!" Heather screamed.

"Woah, calm down, babe," Jack scoffed.

"Ew! Do NOT call me that," Heather screamed.

"My parents put security cameras up, and I'm not allowed to have any beer or booze in the house, so haha, sorry honey, but no alcohol." Jack laughed, Heather stomped her foot. This party was too dead for her, she wanted to go home.

She walked across the house looking for Emma to drive her home. She finally found Emma, sitting on a couch scrolling through Instagram on her phone.

"I want to leave," Heather said. "Now."

"Sorry, there's other girls depending on me to take them home, so you're either going to have to wait or just walk," Emma stated.

Heather narrowed her eyes. This was the lamest party that she had ever been to. It shouldn't even be called a party if there is no booze. It's like a stupid PTO mom meeting. Heather groaned and breathed deeply. She turned and strutted out of the house. She walked down the steps and started the long journey to her mansion. She pulled out her phone from her purse.

Heather logged onto the app Twitter, and saw that she had a new follower to add to her other 3.5k. The new follower's username was Nevergreen5. Heather scoffed, what a lame name. Heather went to her own profile, and started writing a new tweet.

'Wow. The party at Jack's house was dead. #borrring. #NOT2diefor.' She laughed, and sent the tweet out. Right as she did, she got a comment on her tweet.

'I thought it was #2diefor.' It was from Nevergreen5. Who was this loser? Why did they think that they could just comment on her tweet? Heather shook her head and continued walking down the sidewalk. She got a private message from Nevergreen5. Heather opened it.

'Have fun at the party?' The message read.

'Screw off, weirdo.' She sent back.

She waited for a few seconds and got a new message.

'That's not a nice thing to say to someone who's about to kill you.'

Heather's stomach sank. She looked all around her, she was underneath a street light. Nothing was around her but darkness. She got another message. This message was a gif of her turning and looking around her. Heather wanted to cry. Who was doing this and why? She looked out into the darkness. Heather decided to run. She ran right into a guy wearing a black raincoat and the Ghostface mask of the previous Springwood killer. Heather had heard about the killings that took place last year. He had a phone in one hand and a sharp knife in the other. She screamed. The killer stabbed Heather in the stomach and pulled out the knife, blood staining her Louis Vuitton dress. She looked at the killer's mask in shock, as she was being stabbed. Blood began to fill her mouth as she tried to scream again. The killer pulled out his phone and messaged Heather. Heather looked at her phone.

'Scream as loud as you want, no one can hear you.'

The killer pulled the knife out of her stomach. Heather cried, and held her stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. She turned around and ran as fast as she could. She was so close to the party.

"Help!" Heather screamed. The killer caught up to her. He picked her up, and threw her into a nearby car. The car door window broke. The killer walked up to her, and slit her throat. He ran, and left her there, bleeding out.

Emma walked out of the party to get fresh air. She walked down the steps and sat on the last one. She looked up and noticed Heather's dead body smashed into the driver's seat window of someone's car. Emma screamed as loud as she could. Everyone ran out of the party, saw Heather, and screamed.