"Before what?" He shook his head and walked in and I followed and closed the door.

"What's wrong? One minute you don't want to leave me and the next you don't want to acknowledge me and you listen to Charlotte and you cant.."

"Charlotte fucking Charlotte" he muttered as he turned to face me again..

"Tell me something Nicole. Are you here to piss Charlotte off ? Cause she's down the fucking hall, I can go get her. Maybe you want to kiss me when you see her coming or fucking record us and show her?" He glared.

"Brock I don't..." I began as he seemed furious with me but I didn't do...

"I take a picture with my girlfriend and what happens? " He moved to me and I couldn't help my jaw clenching at the way he was going off on me.

"Is this about me posting it? Brock she posted a picture of you and her and she's not even your girlfriend, yet when I do it you fucking treat me like this?" I frowned but my words didn't take down his glare.

"Exactly, she's not my fucking girlfriend and neither are you remember?"

I didn't get what point he was trying to make but one thing stood out.

"I remember. Sorry for coming here." I turned but felt my arm being tugged.

"You are not just running away. Check the fucking post!"

"How did you even see it? Let me guess Charlotte!" I asked as I took my phone out.

"This isn't fucking Charlotte's fault , she didn't post it!"

" @WWECharlotte you think his part of Team Flair? but stealing him will be as easy as making #TheBeast take a picture with me😉😉 "

"This isn't a game Nicole. Posting pictures of us together.."

"You posted the picture with you and Charlotte" I fired back as clearly she seemed to be the exception for every fucking thing.

"Yes I did but I was using her to make you jealous but that's not what's happening here.
I am being used and you know I hate that because I would never use you.."

"I didn't use you!"

"Then why the fuck did you put her in there? The picture I fucking took because I couldn't say no to you was used so I look like a weak fucking idiot but that's what I am when it fucking comes to you Nicole and you used it .."

"What happened to this being separate lives? " I sighed.

" You made them the same again when you posted it .You fucking did it by making me look like a joke in this fucking game with Charlotte. I hate being used Nikki, I hate being made a puppet. I'm getting enough of that with this fucking storyline I have no fucking control over. The last thing I need is my girlfriend doing the same"