~ Chapter 1

He should have said it.

Three words. That's all he could've said before it happened right before his eyes.

I love you.

Those are the only words he could've said. But he was 5 seconds too late.

It already happened.

She was already shot.

~ The day of the accident~

"Pacifica!," Mabel yelled.

It was a normal day in Gravity Falls. Birds are chirping, monsters are crawling in the forest. The town was happy with the way it is. Was.

Pacifica, along with the twins, Dipper and Mabel Pines, are on their way to the Candy store.

Dipper, somehow, had a little crush with Pacifica. He haven't confessed to her. Yet.

Mabel, somehow knew this. Heck, the whole town knew this.
Its because of the way Dipper blushed whenever he and Pacifica are together.

Mabel thought of this as a good opportunity for Dipper to confess his feelings.

She walked beside her twin, dragged him a little further away from Pacifica so that she couldn't hear their conversation.

"This is your chance, bro-bro. Tell her how you feel. Its just three words!" Mabel whisper-yelled.

"I know. Could you somehow make an excuse so that I can be alone with her? Please?" Dipper whispered back.

"I know just what to do, okay? Leave it to Mabel." Mabel said. Confidence evident on her voice.

While this conversation is occuring, a suspicious man emerged from the Diamond Store, a store that is filled with accesories and expensive dresses that are designed and made out of real diamonds. It it just located near the Candy store.

Pacifica, somehow, knew this happening.

Mabel made up an excuse that she forgot that it was Candy and Grenda's sleepover along with her.

"Oh, wait. Look at the time. It's almost Candy and Grenda's sleepover. I must hurry now! Hey, Pacifica. You and Dipper are okay with going to the Candy store without me, right?" She quickly said.

"Of course. I'm okay with it. We're just going to the Candy store, right?" Pacifica answered, turning around to look at them and smiled. Her usual smile that could make the whole town smile. This was the same reason why Dipper lik-no, love her.

"Yes. Now, hurry up you two. I've got a sleepover to attend to." Mabel quickly said, waved at them, and, practically ran away.

"Dipper, are you okay? You've been quiet this whole walk. Is there something bothering you?" Pacifica asked, concern filled her voice as she asked these questions to her friend.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. Just, tired of walking that's all." He lied. He wasn't fine. He was nervous ever since the beggining of the walk.

"Oh, okay. We're near the Candy store by the way." Pacifica stated.

So is the suspicious man. She thought to herself.

"Hey, Pacifica." Dipper called nervously.

"What is it, Dip?"

"I've been meaning to tell you..." he trailed off.

"What?" Pacifica asked, curiosity filled her angelic voice.

"Well, for a long tim-" he was cut off because of a high-pitched yelp that came from Pacifica.

She yelped because the suspicious man had bumped into her. He dropped his bag and out came a small diamond earring.

Pacifica noticed this, and was about to yell when she was cut off by a loud, deafening bang.

BANG!

The gun was quickly drawn, the bullet pierced through her body. All was witnessed by the twelve-year old brunnete.

Her body starts to fall backwards whe he catched her. Her eyes were wide with pain and horror evident in them. He layed her body on the floor, where he knelt near her. His eyes filled with dread.

He knew she wouldn't make it.

The bullet was shot right at her left part of the chest. His hold on her tightened. He held her small back on his left, while he hold both her hands on his right. A small crowd surrounded them, noticing that it was the town angel at the Northwest Mansion, the crowd gasped in horror.

Blood soon covered her front shirt, as they watched her suffer the pain. Some of the townsfolk knelt beside her and weeped before her.

She only did one thing while people around her weeped, knowing that she couldn't be saved anymore.

She smiled.

The same smile that brought many devastated people smile along with her.

The same smile she used to smile whenever people greeted her.

Because she also knew that its the last time she could ever smile.

She knew that they can never see her smile, her laugh that makes you feel happy, her beautiful eyes that makes you stare at them for eternity, and her blonde hair that flowed beautifully.

The town knew that the boy holding her was devastated the most. Because they knew he can never say I love you to her ever again.

He can never say that her hair was really blonde, because he knew all along.

He can never say to her that her eyes are beautiful.

He can never say that her laugh was the only thing that makes him happy.

And most of all, he can never say that her smile makes him a happy man for being there just to witness it.

~to be continued

A/n
Instant nosebleed

Wow... I never thought that I have it in me.
I thought that I'll never finish this... but here It is. Hope you like it. If there is some wrong grammar or spelling let me know.

This is unedited.

Please, dont copy my story.