Outcast

EDITED

"Chat?"Ladybug asked her partner.The two were currently on the Eiffel Tower,overlooking Paris.

"Yes,My Lady?"He asks looking into her eyes

"What do you think the other miraculous holders are and what they look like?"She asks him

"I don't know.They'll probably be in the group"

"Do you think they'll be nice?"

"I think that it'll go purr-fectly"

"Hehehehehehe"She giggled
"You know,your puns are really better when we aren't fighting an Akuma.

"Really?I'm funny?"

"Well,yeah.Your jokes are funny.You just use them at the wrong time"

"Noted."

"Would you still be my best friend if a new miraculous holder is in our group?"

"Of course"

----------------------------------------

Ladybug and Chat Noir was fighting an Akuma.As they were knocked to the ground,they rubbed their heads,groaning in pain.

"Need help?"A female voice asks as a yellow and black figure flies pass through them.She starts fighting the Akuma until it faints.

"Wow.She's awesome"Chat sighed

Ladybug looked at him confused.

Ladybug and Chat Noir stood up,as the girl walked towards them,they observed her.

She had a yellow and black striped suit and a matching mask covering her identity.She had clear wings and a gold staff with a bee hive attached to it.The bee comb on her head wasn't as visible as the other Miraculouses,but it was still there.

Ladybug smashed the akumatized object and de-evilized the Akuma,fixing everything with her miraculous powers of cure.

"Hi!I'm Queen Bee!I came here to help!I'm a new miraculous holder!"She smiled

Ladybug smiled back as Chat stared at her,still star struck from her sick fighting moves.

"It's great to have you on the team!"Ladybug smiled

"Yeah,purr-fect"Chat said rolling his r

Ladybug rolled her eyes,making the cat frown.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"Queen Bee laughed
"Good One!That pun was bee-autiful"

Chat's eyes lit up.Finally someone would laugh at his jokes.

"And so are you"Chat complimented,kissing her hand.Which,unlike Ladybug,she didn't pull her hand away.Only to smile at him and giggle.
He and Queen Bee walked away making puns,leaving a groaning bug behind.

She zipped away before hearing a faint

"My queen"

Chat finally got someone better than her.

Ever since Queen Bee was introduced,Ladybug had to hide in the shadows of the new superhero.Paris was safe with Chat Noir and Queen Bee.She was only there to cleanse the Akuma.Which,Queen Bee soon found out.The Bee Hive on her staff opened and thousands of bees fixed all the damages and cleansed the Akuma.