One of the Best Days of My Life❤️

Where is he taking me😂. The Uber driver starts driving and he stops at the MALL😍. Hunter knows that's my FAV place to go. "The mall is our first stop," Hunter says. "First?" I ask. "Yep, let's go, this whole day is for you💗." "Yayyy!" I slightly scream. THE MALLLL, I'm so excited to buy tons of new clothes and other stuff😂. We get out of the car and we go to Starbucks to start off our day. I order a double chocolately chip frapp, because I'm feeling great about myself today and Hunter orders a caramel frapp. Of course he payed for everything, I tried to force him to let me pay for the drinks but he just wouldn't let me😂. So we walked out of Starbucks and he asked me where is the first store I wanted to go. "Forever 21!!!!!!!"

~Hunter's POV~
Of course she would pick Forever 21 first😂. We walked in and she was looking at all of the shirts, shorts, and sandals. After about 20 minutes at Forever 21, Paisley had about 20 shirts in her hand, and 5 pairs of shorts. "Woah, how did you already pick out so many clothes😂," I said laughing. "If you were a girl you would know." So we went to the register and I wanted to pay for her clothes, but I know she would give me a hard time, so I said,"Wow, look at those cute headbands." She ran to the headband section and I payed for all of her clothes. Haha😏. I waited by the entrance door for her to come back. She came back and saw me holding 5 Forever 21 bags😂. She ran up to me and gave me a hug😝. "Thanks babe❤️." "No problem☺️," I said.

*After 2 hours of shopping at the mall*

~Paisley's POV~
We've been at the mall for 3 hours now😂. We both got a lot of clothes and new shoes. "It time to go to our next stop," he says to me. We hop in the same uber and take off. We pull up to "Jenny's Ice Cream Parlor!!" ~(I made that up, so yeah😂). "Ahhhhhhh😆😆😆." I had a mini dance party. This place has the best ice cream ever. Its a family owned ice cream parlor. It's so yummy😋. "Oh my gosh thank you Hunterrrr😍." "Your very welcome mam'." We both start cracking up. Then he kisses me on the cheek☺️. We walk in and I order a cone of superman ice cream, and Hunter orders chocolate, chip, cookie dough. "I'll pay for it, it's the least I can do." "Ok😂," he says kind of laughing. We sit outside under one of those outside umbrellas. "Thank you for all of this Hunter, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend☺️." "There's still more to the day, and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, I love you Paisley💙." "I love you too Hunter💜, and there's more?!" "One more stop, I think your gonna love it, you know, since we're in Florida." We talked and posted on our social medias. I went on my snapchat and posted a pic of Hunter and I on my story and captioned it,"My fav thing💗 @hunterrowland." Hunter did the same thing💜. We both finished our ice creams. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5:30. But the sun was still up. Like where did the day go😂. We got up and walked towards the uber. "Thanks for all of this again💜." "No problem cutie, but there's still one more stop." So we got in the uber and Hunter said this is gonna ride is gonna take a little while. When he said that, I IMMEDIATLY thought, I'm going to sleep. So I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. Then I slowly fell asleep.

*A little more than hour later*

~Paisley's POV~
I woke up to the sound of seagulls and waves crashing. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Hunter took me to the beachhhhhhh😍😍😍 Oh my gosh, I'm surprised. "I see you've woken up babe😊." "Hunter, the beach!!!! This is crazy! Where are we?!" "EngleWood, Florida, about one hour from Tampa." "Hunter, this is amazing😍." We got out of the car and we got to what looks like a private beach😆. I saw a little picnic table with 2 plates of spaghetti and meatballs on it☺️. And two glasses of water. Oh-my-ged! I looked at Hunter,"Did you do all of this?" "Yes I did, all for you😍, come on let's eat😋." We sit down and start eating. Because we both know that we're hungry. We eat everything in legit like 25 minutes😂. "Did you like dinner?" He asked. "Of course Hunter❤️." He got up and took my hand and walked me over to the shore. "Jump on my back," he said. I jumped on his back and he started running down up and down the shore, while laughing. ~(Relationship Goalsss) He put me down and stood there and looked into each other's eyes and we started leaning in......SIKE, I splashed water in his face😂. "I'm gonna get you Paisley😂." He started running after me, but he doesn't know that I was on the track team😏. We was running after me for about 5 minutes and he couldn't even get close to me😂. Hehe😏. "Ok I give up," he said. I walked up to him and he splashed water in my face. I should've seen it coming. "Payback is a bitch," he said. I started laughing. "Can I have that kiss now," he said with his puppy face. "Sure." We lean in, and are lips touched, for a good 10 seconds. Sparks were flowing through my body. We pulled away, and I said,"Thanks for all of this Hunter, I love you more than anything in this world💗." "Anything for you Paisley, I love you too❤️." "You wanna head out Paise." "Sure, only on one condition😏." "What?" He asked. I ran over to the shore and splashed water all over him. "😂😂😂😂," I started cracking up. Of course he splashed me back. "Come one let's hop in the uber." So we hopped in the uber and headed towards the hotel. All I thought was, this is one of the best days of my life😍❤️.

(How did y'all like that!!! Thanks you so much for OVER 800 READS!!!! That's crazyyyy. I love you all SOOO much. I did this extra long chapter because j haven't updated in like a week. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all❤️❤️)