The Limo Ride

I realized I went to sleep right in the middle of a sentence, anyways, after I woke up we only had about 4 more hours, until we landed. Oh just in case you didn't know, the time we are suppose to land is about 1:00, and I woke up around 10:00 since I wanted to kill some time, I just went back to sleep for 2 more hours, then when I woke up, I just went back on social media for the remaining 2 hours. FINALLY, we landed, and we had the whole day to ourselves since our first show of the tour started on Monday which is tomorrow, I really don't know what I'm going to do, but I'll figure something out. So we got off the plan then Bart rented a limo for us to go to the hotel near where the first show was going to take place, and the drive was about an hour, which I was cool with. So we got off the plane and we we were all told to go to this street right off of the airport, which is where the limo was suppose to pick us up, when we got there, everyone was there, then Hunter came up to me and said, "Hey, um do you want to sit with me on the limo?" Wow, this is different, I just went with it. "Sure."

                      ~Hunter's POV~
Was that too much. Ok, I REALLY like Paisley, she's just everything I dreamed of in a girl, how her long brown, wavy hair and her hazel eyes, I mean she is CAYUTEE😍 I don't want to push because WHAT if she doesn't like me back??!! I just really like her, and I don't want to mess this up, I already told Brando and when I asked her to sit with me on the limo he winked at me, and I COULD not contain myself on the plane. She looked so cute when she was sleeping, I couldn't stop looking at her, I tried not to make it obvious, but I'm in love😍

                          ~Paisley's POV~
The limo came to pick us up, and I sat next to Hunter. Everyone was talking, but Hunter seemed to really pay attention only to me majority of the time. Then he finally spoke up and said,"So how was your flight?" "Um, it was good, I guess." Then complete silence between us two for about 3 minutes, then he said,"Are you excited for the Magcon tour?" "I'm so excited! I still can't believe Bart offered me to be a special guest, I'm just so happy!" "Well that's great! You'll have fun with me and the boys, it'll be awesome." Ok I'll tell you, I kind of like him, when he asked the questions, he had that "Did I just say that" look on his face. The fact that he's trying to say something not lame or anything like that, NOT that it is, just to impress me, that's adorable, secretly this whole time, I've liked him, ever since I saw him in the airport, he's so cute and sweet, I don't know what to do or say. Right after he said,"Can I have your number?" Omg! He asked me for my number, he's so cute😊 "Sure." I gave him my number. "Thanks, we should hang out soon." "That sounds great." Soon after I said that, we arrived at the hotel. Both Hunter and I got up to exit the limo, and him being such a cute gentlemen, he said,"After you." "Why thank you." We both started laughing. After we came off we went up to our hotel rooms, he was staying with his brother across from mine, I was sharing a room with Caroline. Before Caroline and I went in our room, I heard,"Bye Paisley." It was Hunter☺️ "Bye Hunter."

(Did you like this chapter?! Interesting stuff finally happened in this FanFiction😂😂)