Almost time to leave

The day was hereeee!!!! The day we leave for the tour! I'm literally bouncing off the walls. I RUN to Cameron and bother him. "WHEN ARE WE LEAVING??!!" "Paise, it's 6:30, you should be sleeping." "HOW am I suppose to sleep when all I want to do is jump on that airplane and leave for Magcon!!" "Well I don't know, find a way." "Uhhh, well can you at least tell me when we're leaving." "In the afternoon," he says very grumpily. "Well I know that, what time in the afternoon." "2:30." Oh thank goodness, if it was a later time, like 4:30, I would have lost it. "Ok, thanks Cam, love you💓" "Love you too Paise." I exit Cam's room and walk to mine and flop on my bed thinking of what I'm going to do in the mean time. I could film a YOUTUBE video!!!!! That's a great idea, that will waist some time. If you didn't know, I have a YouTube account and I have 200,000 subscribers, I just hit that mark about 3 weeks ago, my subscribers are the best💞 I do beauty, challenges, diys, and stuff like that. But what should I film? Hmmm... I want to do something related to summer, because school is almost out and summer time is rolling around, HUH! I have an idea, I could do outfit ideas for the summer😊 Ok so first thing I do is set up my tripod and camera. "Ok, check✔️." Now I'm going to lay out my outfit ideas for the video. I pull out some high waisted shorts, these adorable tumblr crop tops from Forever 21, my favorite pair of roshes, cute hats, and other stuff. After I have my outfits ready, I sit down on my bed in front of the camera and film my intro.

"HEY GUYSSS! It's Paisley! I thought it would be fun to film my first summer vid for 2016! A lot of you were requesting to do a summer video so today, I'm going to be doing a summer outfit ideas video!! Thank you all for supporting me, I love you GUYSSS and I hope y'all enjoy💗

So I bring my camera and tripod outside to get that summer vibe, and I film clips of each outfit. So far it looks really good and tumblr, which is what I was hoping for. So after I film all of the clips outside, I bring the camera inside and do the outro. Now I'm finished with the filming, now I have to do the time consuming part, the editing.🙄 I have plenty of time, so I pull out my laptop and sit on my bed. I open up Spotify and listen to my playlist, with all the songs from the Magcon boys, such as "Foreign, and Cash On Me," by Taylor caniff. Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorious, SHE BAD by my brother, oml I love that song, and other songs too. And I start editing away, I put the cute filters, the tumblr text on my clips, and now the boring  stuff.

🎶Yea she might get ratchet but she know she bad tho🎶

🎶She know she bad tho🎶

🎶she know she bad, Monday through Friday she off in her zone🎶

And I literally start singing the rest yelling😂

🎶ONE TIME! TWO TIME! SHE CAN, OH YEAH🎶

Then I see my door open in the corner of my eye and hear....

🎶She a good girl but she know she bad tho🎶

I knew it was Cameron, because it sounded just like the voice coming from the song. "Cameron! You're awake!!" "Yea, I was awoken by you singing." "Oh sorry, I can't help myself when I here your song💗" "It's ok, it's almost time to leave." I looked at my phone screen and I saw it was 1:00. YAYYY😆😆