Chapter 8

The date with Ivan is set for tonight. It's been a few days since he asked you out, and you haven't seen him since. You've been texting him, but he won't tell you what you're going to be doing. All you know is that you need to dress up, and wear comfortable shoes. Now all that's left to do is get ready, which is harder said than done. You haven't been on a date in a long, long time.

You start to panic when you realize you have no idea what to do. Everything needs to look perfect for Ivan, but you're no expert in the makeover department. Looks like it's time to call in the emergency team.

About a half hour later, you're pacing back in forth in your living room. Your emergency team is all assembled. Gilbert is sitting on the couch with his feet propped on the opposite arm, effectively taking up the whole thing. Lili is sitting on the armchair next to the couch watching you pace back and forth. Feli is digging around your fridge looking for a snack.

"Calm down (y/n)," Gilbert says with a glance at you. "What's got you all worked up?"

You stop pacing long enough to explain the situation to the three of them.

"That's wonderful (y/n)," Lili says with a smile. "We'd love to help you get ready."

"Ve~!" Feli agrees in excitement.

"Wait a minute (y/n)." You turn and look at Gilbert. "I get why shorty and pasta boy are here, but why am I here? I'm not good with clothes or hair or any of that stuff."

You give Prussia a pleading look. "Please Gil, you have to be here you're my best friend."

Gilbert closes his eyes and groans. "Fine. I'll stay, but I feel bad not helping." A smile slowly spreads across his face, and he opens his eyes. "But I know some people who can."

A few phone calls later, the BTT, now fully assembled, sits together on the couch. Then the doorbell rings. Gilbert motions for you to stay while he answers the door. The opened door reveals an older looking girl with light brown hair and green eyes. She smiles when she sees Gilbert and gives him a big hug.

"Who's that?" you ask Francis and Antonio quietly.

"That's Gil's petite amie. His girlfriend," Francis whispers back.

You look at him in surprise. You didn't know Gilbert has a girlfriend. You look back at the two in the doorway. He smiles at her in a way you've never seen before. It's obvious he likes her a lot.

"(Y/n)," Gilbert motions for you to join them. You walk over to where the two are standing. "(Y/n), I want you to meet Hungary."

"It's nice to meet you." You hold out your hand.

Hungary ignores it and pulls you in for a hug. "Call me Elizabeta. It's so nice to meet you (y/n)!"

"So I guess everybody's here now, huh," you say after she releases you.

Everyone nods in response. "Okay, let's get to work."

The next few hours is devoted to making you look perfect for Ivan. Feli and Lili help you pick out a stunning outfit. They argue back and forth for a while whether it should be more revealing, or less revealing, longer, or shorter, brighter in color, or more conservative. They finally pick out an outfit that satisfies both of them. It's a purple dress that reaches to your knees. You have a soft beige colored shawl around your shoulders, and dark brown, knee high boots that are comfortable to walk around in. It's fashionable, and practical.

Then Francis helps you with your hair. He takes his time curling every last strand of hair. He chatters in your ear the whole time, and you can't help but think he would fit in very well with the ladies at a salon. He then takes some hair from each side of you head, and twists it a few times, before pinning it to the back of your head. He goes a little overboard with the hairspray, but it's scented nicely, so you won't have to walk around with the smell of hairspray clinging to you like bad BO.