(7) Dear you,

Dear you,

Today was obviously a bad day for me. My stepdad pissed me off in the morning, ruining my mood, but that didn't stop me from saying 'hi' to you.

Earlier when I was talking in front of my first period class, My 'guy best friend' told me, he knew someone who had an crush on you. (I knew the person too, and he wouldn't tell me!!)

You made me jealous you know that? I saw you sitting at the lunch table with a distant, but close friend of mine and you two were talking and laughing.

But after she walked away, at the near of 10 minutes left of lunch. I sat with you! I saw you with my fifth grade guy friend, waving hello to both of you and smiled. You ask me things like, "How are you?" and all that stuff.

I was grinning of course and my fifth grade guy friend was smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at us. Lol, I don't think you noticed.

But everything became quiet and awkward, so I just left.

I was semi kind of aggravated the whole day. Not taking it out, but smiling as if things were okay. I don't like when people ask me, what's wrong? and such.

I was very pissed off in sixth period because this boy said to me, "take off that ugly baggy sweater, it doesn't look good on you."

I wanted to smack him. What guy says that to a girl? it just makes her feel insecure (I am) and have to put mindless hours on what to where so society won't freakin' judge us. (I do now)

But I simply told him to just, "shut:) the:) hell:) up:)"

I don't know if it was that comment that made me reach the breaking point of pissed off, that I ignored anybody talking to me and speed walked off the school grounds.

My bestfriend was calling me, but I ignored her. (felt like a bitch, i'm sorry) And a friend of mine; from fifth grade, was calling me also and even took the time to run after me.

After I slowed down my pace, we walked together in silence as if he was afraid to say something. (I think he was)

He nervously asked me, "do you like Chris?" That brought a small smile on my face despite the anger I felt, but I told him I did, because I do like you.

For the most part, he just straightforwardly ask if he can tell you, cause you like me too!

That bought a big ass grin on my face; anger flying out the window. He even told me you're awkward and you don't know how to show your feelings.

I kind of figured, but didn't believe it entirely but WOW.

I guess I shouldn't doubt things much or think it's impossible.

One thing is,

I'm scared...

Love,

India.

P.S. I didn't know you guys were friends!

_________________________________________________________

Vote, Comment, and fan!