Your father claims you

In this story not everyone already is claimed and has a home like in book 5

You had visited the camp pool to get away from the noise. You loved camp but every now and then it got on your nerves. Right when you jumped in the water you heard the door to the pool house creaked open. Great. You thought. You turn to see who it is and your frown then turns to a smile.

"Percy!" You exclaim in joy.

"Hey hey how's my favorite girl?" He asked. This made you blush. You had had a huge crush on Percy for months.

You smirked. "Well what're ya waiting for? The waters great!"

Percy nodded and jumped in. "Wattcha doin all alone?" He asked.

  You shrugged. "Had to get away." You said with a smile.

He pretended to be hurt. "From me?" He pouted.

You laughed and splashed him. "Everybody needs a break from Percy once in a while!" You teased.

He stuck his tongue and splashed you back. Soon it was a full out war, and him being Poseidon's son, he got the advantage he made sure to catch the water and mold it into a ball before hurling it at you.

"Ok ok! Truce!" You shouted while laughing.

He then dragged you underwater with him and created an air bubble underwater so you could breath.

"Y/N, I know you like me." You gasped.

"You do?" You asked shocked. You had thought you had done a pretty good job at keeping it a secret.

"Yeah." Percy answered. "And I think that you should have told me before I had to find out on my own." He laughed.

Why?" You gulped.

"So I can do this." He pulled you in and puckered his lips. Your heart melted. This was the moment you had been waiting for. You leaned in, but never got your kiss. Percy said something that you were to stunned to hear. He pointed up.

Above the surface was a light. You both swam up to see what it was. You gasped. Above you was a sea green trident fading away into nothing. The first thought that popped into your mind was a happy one.

"I've been claimed!" You shouted to Percy. His face was grim. Then you realized why.

"I've been claimed." You said again. "We're, we're siblings?" You asked shocked.

Percy nodded. You cursed at yourself in your mind. You were so close. But it was good that you too had never dated. Cousins dating was alright, since most of the camp didn't know each other like family. But dating someone who was in your cabin? That was frowned upon

"We need to get to Chiron." Percy said dryly.

"Yeah." You said.
Time skip
Chiron had checked the security cameras at the pool and confirmed that it was indeed a sign from Poseidon. "

"Well, I suppose we should alert Mr. D about the knew sleeping arrangements." Chiron said before trotting away.

"I guess this changes things." Percy said. You sighed.

"Yeah. I guess it does."