~Ponyboy 1

It was just another day at the Curtis household. Darry was cooking dinner, Two-Bit and Steve were on the couch watching Mickey Mouse cartoons and Sodapop was sitting on the chair talking to Steve about cars. Ponyboy and I were on the porch steps with Johnny and Dally. Darry called us all for dinner and we all filed into the kitchen to get our food. We all ate in the living room, Mickey on in the background and talking about our days events. Steve and Soda were talking about some Mustang that some guy had brought with a jacked up muffler and brakes, but they were more concerned about telling us how tuff it looked. I was more concerned with Ponyboy, the way his freshly dyed blond hair was perfectly greased back and the slight tan he was getting from track and always hanging around the park with Dally and Johnny. The way his greenish grey eyes sparkled with excitement from listening to Soda and Steve's story. I was also eyeing his nicely toned body peeking through the tight fitting shirt he had on, noticing every line and shape of his toned stomach and slight v-line. His boxer hem was shown slightly as his jeans shifted a little as he moved. As we finished eating, we put our plates in the sink and moved around again, changing spots for whatever reason. I decided to move and sit between Pony and Johnny. I sat pretty close to Pony, my hip touching his lightly, thigh pressed against his. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and blushed lightly. I took this as an opportunity to make the moves on him. I reached across him for a book, lightly brushing my hand over his visible, but not aroused bulge, slowly dragging my hand lightly across it. He sucked a breath through his teeth and glared at me for a split second. After about 45 minutes, Steve and Dally left and around midnight Two-Bit and Johnny left as well to go home and sleep. Soda and Darry were in bed which left Pony and I on the couch."So that's how I beat Thomas on the field yesterday." Pony recalled from his track meet yesterday. We continued to watch the movie that was currently on TV. He looked at me with a painful yet lustful expression. He was biting his lip while looking me over. I noticed it out of the corner at my eye. I turned to him, "Can I help you Pony?" I asked him sweetly. He just looked at me then started leaning in. Somewhere along the way I leaned in until our lips met. It was mind blowing. I didn't know kissing someone could make me feel this way. It only made me want him more and I somehow wound up straddling him, my legs on either sides of his hips. His hands held my hips, slightly moving up and down slowly. He lifted me up and carried me to his room, not breaking the kiss. He sat me on the bed and I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He got the hint and took took it off, taking mine off right after. I pulled him on top of me so he was laying on me. He used his hands to hover his body over mine. Our pants and underwear ended up on the floor. Pony started kissing my neck, moving down to my collarbone and to my stomach, earning small moans to tumble from my lips. He smirked and went even lower. He looked at me for confirmation, then slowly dragged his tongue from my hips down to my clit."God, Pony." I moaned out. He made up and down motions, then slowly slipped his tongue inside me. Then he made it even better by using his fingers. Starting with one and slowing adding another and another. He stopped and came back up to kiss me again. I flipped us over and was on top of him mimicking his actions, kissing his neck and moving down. I grabbed his member with my free hand hand and started stroking, looking at his face to see how how he felt. He closed his eyes and his head tipped back a little. I decided to go even further. I positioned my lips to the head and licked the tip veins swelling as I did. He squinted is eyes shut even more. I slowly started giving him head, moving up and down, quickening my pace. I stopped and went back to kissing his neck. He pinned me down and reached for his nightstand drawer, pulling out and condom."Let me do it." He looked at me a little funny."Why?" I just grabbed it and opened it, putting it on him slowly to tease him. He shifted and positioned himself and slowly slipped inside me. I grabbed his shoulders for support and moaned loudly. He found a steady pace and went at it."Faster, please Pony." I moaned and he obliged, thrusting his hips into me faster. The only sounds filling the room were our moaning and the sound of his hips pounding into me. He went harder and faster with each thrust, brushing on the spot that made my head spin and I moaned louder than before. He noticed and adjusted his position so get hit that spot every time from now on. His thrusts went faster and increased speed at an alarming rate. He pounded his hips me as hard as he could, forming bruises on my inner thighs."God damn (y/n) you're so tight." Ponyboy moaned out. I flipped him over again so I was riding him. He grasped my hips so tightly his fingers turned white from the pressure. He was moaning and his eyes were fluttering open and shut from the pleasure. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and his hips bucked up, driving himself deeper into me."(Y/n) I'm real close, I'm gonna cum." He groaned. You could tell he was out of breath from the two hours we had spent in his bed. He then released all pressure from around my waist and ejaculated into me the condom. I rode him for a few seconds before releasing on top of him. I layed my head on his collarbone gasping for breath. He held me close to his chest and kissed the top of my forehead. "We should spend time here more often." Ponyboy laughed. "But in all seriousness, (y/n) I hope this isn't a one time thing and was hopin' that ya might wanna be my girl." I looked looked into those hopeful eyes of his and nodded. We both knew this this was the start of something amazing.