(1) Dear you

Dear you,

I remember it was the fourth day of this brand new school year. We- Me, you, and three others were currently in fifth period. We had an substitute that day and I'm usually outgoing..

I never took a second glance at you because I thought hey, what's the point? We're getting our schedules changed anyway.

But maybe I was wrong. I was currently sat in the corner of the classroom, next to an outlet to charge my phone.

After endless tapping on my phone, being bored and not in the mood to read anything on Wattpad. I felt an presence near me and a shadow loomed over me.

I was shock of course, especially at the words you spoke to me as you held your hand out.

"Hi, my name is Chris. Since we're all going to be in here together, we should get to know each other. What's your name?"

I was still in a trance since no boy has ever spoken to me like that before, but I did tell you my name in a meek shy voice(unusual for me) and shook your hand although it felt warm and was soft for a boy..

"Would you like to sit over there with us?"

I shook my head, you slowly walked back at your seat. In my mind, I was debating on whether I should sit in a group with you and the others but It quickly dismissed out of my head and I thought,

Forget this, might as well talk.

Love,

India.

P.S. Your voice is so deep and alluring to my ears. <3