|| information

Before you read or decide to read the following chapter, I need you to read this first.

Stiles ; Okay, his character may have changed. He will still have the same personality, but he will be rude, annoying, and all that stuff. If that makes sense?

Lydia ; She's still the same except things have changed. Only a few things. You probably won't even notice it. She doesn't live with her mom anymore and Parrish will make 1-4 appearances in the book. In the beginning, he won't appear because he is not in Beacon Hills.

Other characters of TW ; They will appear in the book, but this will only focus on Lydia and Stiles. Sometimes Scott will come in or Kira or some other character.

Beacon Hills ; This is the year 2022. Can someone actually tell me what age they would be because I'm too lazy to do the math myself. And there will be some supernatural creatures because without them then what would Beacon Hills be? It's been a few years and things have changed. New people coming in and old people moving out of Beacon Hills.

Changes ; Now, you're probably rolling my eyes at me because you want Beacon Hills to still have Malia, Stiles, Scott, Kira, Lydia, and other characters. Well, they will still be there, but not mentioned as much. This is an AU and I plan on changing things up a bit. Don't argue with me. Just move on to another story.

Stydia ; It will happen, don't worry. They  have a past with each other so that is why they are cold towards each other.

Honestly, I'm worried none of you will like this, but it's worth a shot. The next chapter will be up in a few minutes.

And I do not own any of the TW characters. Just to make that clear.