Wedding night ep

Just hours ago I got married to the love of my life Evan. I was standing on the balcony , thinking of the future.

" How does it feel to be Mrs Peters." Evan said as he wrapped his arms my waist. I turned around and was met with his plump lips on mines as we enjoyed a passionate kiss. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Evan walked us to the bed and laid me down gently. We pulled away from each other and I stared deep into his brown eyes that held so much love behind them. We reconnected out lips for another deep kiss. As I unbuttoned his white shirt, I slowly grazed my hands down his toned stomach receiving a deep moan from Evan . He managed to upzip my dress and teasingly dragged down my underwear off leaving me in my bra.

I gasped and clenched onto to his shoulder blades and grazed my nails down his back. I griped tightly to his shoulders as two fingers entered me. I moaned his name loud as I felt him thrusting inside, I felt his fingers graze my g spot every time. It felt so good. I heard a low growl come from him as he fingered me faster. He pulled out his i shivered at suddenly feeling empty. I glanced up into his now dark brown almost black eyes which where darkened bu the lust he felt for me. Evan grab one of my wrists and treld my hand down to his pants. I then realized and big tent formed there that I knew was meant only for me.

I grabbed his zipper and quickly unzipped his pants freeing his erection from the tight confines within his pants and swiped a finger tip over his reddened tip. I gently rubbed my hands up and down his shaft as I continued to feel him swell within my grasp. I felt a deep growl rise from within him. I then decided to quicken my place up and down his shaft till I felt him release a moan. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head using one of his big hands. He brought his head down to my ear and whispered"You might wanna stop that before I cum too soon babygirl."

I felt his other trail down to my back as I felt his nail graze my skin making me release a whimper of his name, making me arch my back and he took this opportunity to unclasp my bra and toss it leaving me fully bare to him. He slowly kneaded my right breast and sucked in between my chest leaving a hickey. I closed my eyes due to the unbearable pleasure. At that point things started to get more and more heated between us. I slowly trailed my hand to his waistband and dragged his pants down with his boxers, freeing his cock to me.

He growled and pushed my legs apart and slowy dragged his erection through my pussy collecting my juices and slowed thrusted,entering himself in me. I moaned and clenched onto him harder. As I felt him pick up the pace I continued to release moan after moan into his ear."Eeeevan, uhhh, please don't stop."I moaned. He started thrusting in and out deeper hitting my g spot with pinpoint accuracy. As things began to pick up pace the only thing that could be heard in our room was my screams for more. I clenched on to his shoulders and back, leaving red scratch marks all down his back.

I couldn't hold it any more,Evan brought his hand done to my pussy and started rubbing my clit in to match the rhythm of his thrusts. He whispered in my ear. "Come on babygirl, cum for me. I know you want to you dirty girl." I couldn't take it as I reached my climax I held on to Evan for fear life. I felt my insides fill with warmth as we both felt us reach the end together.

Evan flipped us over but kept hisself buried to the hilt inside me.I relaxed my head on his chest and felt Evan kiss my forehead as he whispered I love you babygirl.For the rest of the night we dreamt about what was in stored for our beautiful future that was in store for us.