Chapter 1

Settled on top of a flat mountain surface sat a castle, three towers towered above, overlooking the ocean. Inside, maids were cleaning while chefs in the kitchen were busy preparing a meal fit for their King. The head chef was going around, telling people to do this or that.

On the other side of the doors was a dining room, a long, oak wood table, polished to perfection that someone could see their reflection on it.

In the throne room, stood a red chair, laced with the finest gold, two armour stands were behind it, wearing the country's logo on it. The person sitting on it was none other than King Bill of Gravity Falls.

His eyelids were half lidded as he fought sleep, he covered his mouth with the back of hand as he yawned, making the advisor stop.

"And with the- My King, are you alright?" He asked.

Bill nodded, waving it off, "Ah, sorry about that, Quincy, continue" Bill's eyelids started to drop over his eyes, he blinked to make them stay open.

Quincy saw Bill's attempts to stay awake, he sighed and shook his head, "It seems that you're tired, My King, maybe we can continue this tomorrow, perhaps?"

Bill nodded, "Yes, we should, enjoy your day" He waved him off before standing up.

Quincy bowed before leaving the throne room. Once they were alone and Bill making sure Quincy left, he smiled and stretched. Sure meetings were important but listening to Quincy talk made him tune out. Just as he was about to lean his head back, an amused chuckle came.

"Sleeping on the job? So unprofessional" A lean brunette with curly hair came into view, his hazel eyes shone underneath the chandelier as he crossed his arms.

Bill smiled when his personal servant came into view. "Ah, Dipper, you're here!" He walked towards him and embraced him into a hug.

Dipper Pines was King Bill's personal servant and boyfriend. One else knew of their relationship other than them, Bill hated it when people snuck their nose where it shouldn't belong.

Dipper enjoyed the hug but he didn't want anyone else coming in and seeing them together, he didn't want to risk Bill's reputation. "Bill, let me go, I don't anyone else seeing us like this"

"Let them see us, they'll know that I'm happy being with you" Bill mumbled

Dipper looked over his shoulder, afraid that someone would come and see them, causing Dipper to lose his job and being insulted for the rest of his life. Dipper grabbed Bill's shoulders and pulled him away, ignoring the others shouts of protests.

"I'll meet you in your room, tonight" Dipper promised him with a smile as he got off of Bill's lap.

Bill blinked before nodding, Dipper smiled, before he left, he winked at Bill and exited the room, leaving Bill alone, he smiled and leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling above him.

Being King had it perks.

CHAPTER 1 REWRITTEN! April 15th, 2020

Hope you guys enjoy! More chapters coming soon!