'Yeah, it is' I nod sipping my coffee.

We chit-chat for a bit before his order came...

As I watched him eat, I felt a strange familiarity. I frowned as I tried to place his face.

He looked up and seeing my expression, asked if there was something on his face before grabbing a napkin and rubbing his mouth with it.

'No no...' I replied quickly.

'Its just that...I don't know but somehow you look very familiar. I feel like I've seen you somewhere' I told him while I continue to intently look at his face.

He laugh and boy! he had the most attractive laugh I thought at the back of my mind.

'You might have' he said as he continue to chuckle.

"Really!!?" I asked confused and curious at the same time. By then, he was done with his breakfast.

'Well, I would have love to continue our conversation but I got to rush. Thanks again for sharing your table with me' he said.

'You know what! How about I take you for dinner as a thank you? This is your last day in Seoul right? You might as well enjoy a good dinner with me, what do you say? he asked smiling at me.

'Hmmn...Well, I don't really have any plans in the evening. So yes, I'd love to and thanks for asking me' I smiled back.
Who would refused that smile I mentally mused

'Great! Give me your number' he said passing me his phone. I type in my number and gave it back to him.

'Well then, I'll give you a call around 7 and pick you' he said as he stood up to leave.

'OK, see you later then' I replied.

As he was walking away, he turned back and called my name...
'Suri'

Yes! I replied looking up.

'About seeing me somewhere, you have!' he said winking before exiting the door.

I sat there watching him walk out, trying hard to remember where I might have seen him. Minutes passed but still I couldn't remember. So I got up, collect my jacket and walked to the counter. Paid the bill and head back home.

'What took you so long today?' Kim asked as I walked in and sat down beside her on the couch.

'I met this really cute guy at the café today. He had the cutest dimple ever and his smile is just heart melting' I narrated dreamily.

'Geez! Looks like someone is having a 'love-at-first-sight moment' Kim laughed and teased me.

'Yeah right' I laugh along with her.

'BTW you know what, he seems very familiar. I feel like I have seen him somewhere' I said with a confused

'Not possible, the only person you know here is me' Kim pointed.

'That's true, anyways he's taking me for dinner tonight' I told Kim.

'Ahhhh...why do I have to meet him only today. Where was he the whole time I was here?' I sighed.