Incest | 009

Luhan

"what the fuck are you talking about mom?" i heard her laugh.

bakit ba di ko masabi sknila na di naman talaga ako lalake, na bakla ako?

malamang Luhan, di ka naman nila tatanggapin kung malaman nila yung totoong ikaw.

"i'm telling you what will happened once we go back, that we will planing to use you for Jin."

"this is bullshit mom, you will do everything for money? the hell, you don't know what your doing."

i don't know how they become my parents, how did i live with this.

with this shit life of mine.

i never wish and want to live like this.

nandito ako sa Condo ko, umiinom magisa. wala naman ako makakasama at walang sasabay saakin sa paginom.

i want to be alone.

"Luhan?" napalingon ako sa boses na yun, nakita ko si Yantian na nandito ngayon sa condo ko.

lumapit sya saakin at tinabihan ako.

"may problema kaba?" hindi ko alam, bakit lumuluha ako sa harapan nya.

yumuko ako, but she cupped my face and wipe my tears.

naramdaman ko nalang rin ang labi nya sa labi ko.

"let me release you.." bulong nya at muli akong hinalikan, sinasandalan namin ang Couch ko maya from her waist

"you'll pay for this." i carry her to the couch.

Warning: Putukan, be ware and be open minded. if you're not open minded you can skip the BS scene, thankyou. ⚠

pagkabuhat ko saknya sa couch i started kissing her roughly, harshly and wild. i heard her groaning with those kisses i'm giving to her.

"Fuck, ugh." she's so hard and i won't take this so long but to put this sword inside that dark but beautiful and tight hole.

I remove her top and started to massage those br*ast, sucking it like a hungry baby while massaging the other one.

"oohhh.. fuck!" she's moaning load with pleasure i'm giving her.

i stop and take off my pants.

"i can't take this so long, Yan." i smirked and slowly enter her, i sit down at the couch and start moving her on my top.

"aahh.. haah.. Y–yan, fuck. ohh.." she's like expert with this, she's doing it good.

this woman, i never expect her like this.

"fuck, ugh!"

"shit, shit. aaahh~ f-faster, baby. aahh~"

"ohmygod, aahh~"

"i'm cumming, uggh! ugh!"

we both released, i just carried her to the bed after we have a sex.

...

Kinaumagahan,

maaga akong nagising at napatingin ako sa nakayakap sa bewang ko.

si Yantian na mahimbing na natutulog sa braso ko habang nakayakap pa saakin. 

oo nga, may ngyari saamin kagabi.

nagsisi ba ako na ginawa namin yun? no, i didn't regret on doing that with her.

"Hmm.." mas humigpit pa ang yakap nya saakin, dinaretso ko ang higa nya inalis ko ang nakaharang nyang buhok and kissed her on lips.

i don't know and i don't have any idea, what's happening to me? i don't know.

why i'm kissing her?

why i let myself to have a sex with her?

why did i let her to sleep with me?

why did i let her, kissed me?

why did i let her, to end with this?

did i just, enter a trouble with her?

i don't know.

"morning kiss, eh?" gising na pala hindi nagsasalita, pinatatagal pa yung halik.

feeling sleeping beauty naman 'to.

di naman maganda— hindi nga ba?

Stop it Conscience! tsk.

she's not, really.

"do i have a chance?" she was asking about my feelings, she really want and likes me.

but i'm rejecting her because we need to.

avoid it, it's a trouble for our parents.

oh, trouble? maybe not

"i'm not sure, sorry."

i'm so sorry..