Sequel/epilogue for Mate or Mates?

Start from the beginning

My brain wrapped around that thought for a second. I could understand how that would or could work...kind of. It's like those electric shock that they give people in the hospital when their dying!

"Okay, what do I do?" I asked quietly, not wanting to get my hopes up in case its an epic and total fail.

He returned the 'Your crazy!' look that I had given him earlier. Wow, Karma much? After that he made a face.

Soon I noticed that he was pretending to make-out with the air, and trust me, that's something that you don't EVER want to see a guy in his late forties do. I got the point though, I'm suppose to...erm...kiss him. 

But if I do that while his unconscious, isn't that some sort of rape?

Mr.Collins gave me an urgent look and I remembered that I might not have much time left. I looked at Scott's sweet face before leaning in towards him.

Here goes something...

As soon as my lips touched his, I knew what the Alpha had been talking about. I felt warm sparks travel through my body and heart heart warm up. I could of sworn that my heart had grown twice it's size and was full of love. It felt so magical...

I forced myself to pull away just to look at Scott's face, hoping for a reaction of some sort. I couldn't help but shed another tear as no change occurred.

I knew that Mr.Collins would be torn too, so I couldn't look at him without breaking down. Instead, I focused on Ela. It didn't help that fact that she looked sad and teary too.

I rubbed my eyes and looked down at the boy in front of me. How could he leave me? None of this was his fault. This wasn't suppose to happen! In the little time that I've known him, he has become my rock. He's there for me, even though he can easily hurt me. There's just no way that I'm loosing whatever we had.

Seeing that he wasn't reacting to the kiss we just shared was a low punch in my gut. To me, it felt so magical but to him it wasn't enough. How could it not be enough for him? It was so powerful!

I slammed my hand down on his chest. Maybe I could force hi to see how much our kiss really was. So I just sat there, punching his chest. Sadly, after a few minutes, nothing happened. He just layed there, so still. I wanted to check if his heart was even pumping, but I was too scared. What if it wasn't?

No! Don't think like that! Of course our kiss was enough, but maybe punching him isn't. Making my mind up, I move on to the next best thing, yelling. Time to let my guts out!

"Jerk! Your such a jerk! How can you do this to me? Huh? I thought you cared. Wait, you did care! You cared way too much! It was your arrogant ego that got us into this mess in the first place! UGH! You should of listened to me! If you would have, Then I wouldn't be loosing you right now!" By now, I had given up on hitting him and just put my head on his chest.

"Because of your HUGE ego, I'm now loosing someone that I relly care about! Someone that I was meant to be with! Your just so...s-so selfi-" I was cut off by something shaking underneath me.

Okay, what the heck?

I looked up through my blurry eyes to see someone's blue ones. They looked a lot like Scott's...WAIT UP! Those are Scott's eyes!

I bolted up from his chest to get a better look. To say that I was shocked was an understatement. I was freaking thrilled!

I could see some amusement and happiness in my mate's eye as he looked at me. Aww, He's just so..so..so him! I really like him.

All of those thoughts changed as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Anything else you wanna say? Like your madly in love with me?" The jerk asked.

"Your so arrogant!" I slapped his shoulder not-so-playfully.

Someone cleared their throat at us. I looked over to see the arrogant jerk's father there with a pointed look on his face. I blushed as I realized that to him, it probably looked like we were flirting.

I got up and went over to Ela as the men talked about the pack and other alpha stuff.

"Looks like we got lucky." She sighed.

"Yeah." I agreed, "But what happened to Brad?"

"He'll turn off eventually."

I was about to reply when warm arms wrapped around my waist. I knew who it was since sparks were flying everywhere their skin touched mine.

"Looks like your mine now." Scott's hot breath tickled my neck.

Instead of replying, I just leaned back into him, enjoying the feel of his body against mine.

Being his mate doesn't sound so bad...Actually, it sounds great.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is more like what I had planned for the ending of Mate Or Mates, but watty awards gave me less time to type it and make it good...

Well, the sequel will be up for sure by christmas, maybe sooner. I'm thinking up the plot right now :)

It would mean a bunch to me if you guys go and vote for MOM on watty awards (If you havent yet) ;)