"Oh my God! We're gonna meet your parents, aren't we?" My voice was nothing but a rushed whisper, my teeth then biting down hard on my lip. I couldn't have showed up like that at his parents' house. What were they going to think of me? What do you care? I knew my conscience didn't expect an answer to that one, so I didn't even bother thinking of one.

"Actually, you are going to meet them. I kind of already met my parents, you know?" His truly amused smile did nothing to make me relax. In fact, his innocent joke had made my nerves escalate until I found myself yelling at him again. 

"I can't do this! I can't meet them while looking like this. Stop the car!" Gabriel's hand landed onto my own, his gentle squeeze making me look down at our joined hands. 

"It's gonna be ok, Julia. They won't care about what you're wearing." But I wasn't even listening to him anymore. 

"I'm not doing this! Stop the damn car!" Raking one of his hands through his hair, Gabriel briefly looked out the window, his brow furrowing. His angry growl vibrated through me a moment later, his fist punching the driver's seat and sending Mathew forward on a little jump. 

"Fuck!" Taking a few deep breaths, he finally cast his eyes at his wingman, his hazels boiling with anger. "You heard her. Stop the damn car!" Signaling his intention to the other drivers, Mathew swiftly parked the car at the edge of the road, pulling the key out of the ignition. Breathing in and out for a couple of times, Gabriel seemed to be deep in thought. And then his eyes landed on Angie, the woman doing her best to give him a reassuring smile. "Take your dress off." Mathew stared open mouthedly at his boss for a minute before Gabriel started speaking again. "Oh, would you stop giving me that look? They'll just switch dresses." Struggling to close his mouth again, Mathew slowly nodded at his woman. Taking her delicate hands to the back of the pink dress she wore, Angie hurried to unzip it. "You have three minutes before Tom and James come looking for us. I'd hurry if I were you." Tapping on his friend's arm and nodding his head towards the door, Gabriel waited for Mathew to get the hint and climb out of the car before following his example. 

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea he would do this." Angie gave me a kind smile.

"It's ok. I don't mind it really." Finally slipping out of the pink lace dress, the woman passed it to me, waiting for me to do the same with mine. Following the same steps as her, I handed her the blue fabric while already putting on her dress. The lace was soft and breezy, the color perfectly fitting my skin tone. I smiled in spite of myself. I could see why Angie only wore lace. The only problem with the french woman's dress appeared to be the size. The damn thing barely fitted over my breasts and quickly glancing at Mathew's fiance I could see why that was. Angie was the perfect French girl -her skin pale, her lips full and her body perfectly thin. Her breasts were barely there whereas mine were at least two sizes bigger. 

The door I was facing suddenly opened, Gabriel climbing back into the car and signaling for Mathew to do the same while both me and Angie watched them in complete shock.

"What if we were naked?" I asked on a huff, my arms folding over my chest in a defying manner.

"You weren't." Giving him an incredulous look, I allowed myself to glance to the front of the car where I saw Mathew appologetically smiling in Angie's direction. "Look! I said three minutes and I gave you three minutes. Now we need to go." Giving his wingman a short nod of his head was all it took for Mathew to start the car and drive away. His lips quirked up slightly a moment later, his hazels taking in my dress. "I had no idea your breasts were this big." I could feel every single drop of blood in my body go to my face.  Of course he didn't know my breasts were this big, since they weren't. Bigger than Angie's, maybe, but not big. And I also wanted to tell him that -yell it at him, maybe- but then I remembered that Mathew and Angie would've also witnessed my meltdown, so I just sighed deeply and looked out the window instead.