[0.4 - family ties]

Começar do início

"Oh that's kinda ironic isn't it."

Rolling his eyes, Jack began to take interest in the sport. Scott had been up and the guy named Jackson seemed to have a keen smile on his face. Scott began to take off and Jackson met him halfway and managed to take him to the floor. Grimacing at the sight, Jack stared at Scott and wondered what he was going to do. Finstock then yelled out how Scott was going again. Stiles had disappeared on the field, and they both watched as Scott got in position.

Scott took off, and Jackson met him halfway again, except it turned out way differently. Jackson got pummeled and held his shoulder in pain. Scott stood there for a few seconds before he fell to the floor and gripped his head. Stiles ran towards Scott as everyone else went to Jackson. Soon the two friends began to run off the field, as Jack followed close behind.

Entering the locker room, Stiles and Jack hovered over a phasing Scott. His teeth were showing and rasped huffs were coming out. Jack grabbed Scott's shoulder and was going to ask if he was alright before Scott yelled at the two to stay away from them. Realizing that Scott had phased, both Stiles and Jack began to run away. Hiding seemed to be useless since Scott had managed to the room.

"Freeze him, Jack!" Stiles yelled, as they both ran towards the exit. Jack's eyes widened as he turned around and began to think of what triggered it last time. Had it been anger? Fear? He wasn't quite sure.

"I don't know how!" Jack exclaimed as they both were cornered. Stiles began to fumble around with a fire extinguisher. However, that's when Scott pounced at the two and Jack held his hands out.

Coldness began to erupt throughout the room and soon Jack opened his eyes to see Scott frozen to the bench. Scott had managed to snap out of his state and tried to move. Shocked at his ability, he turned to Stiles who held a wide smile.

"Dude! That was epic." Stiles exclaimed as he hugged Jack and Jack hugged him back.

"Guys, w-what happened?" Scott shivered, as he continued to struggle in the ice trap.

"You tried to kill us." Jack explained, looking guilty at Scott's attempts to break free. "So I kinda had no choice but to trap you there."

"It's like I told you before." Stiles said, walking towards Scott. "It's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." Scott defended, as Jack knelt down by him and tried to unfreeze him. Jack focused on the ice and held his hands an inch or so over it. The ice had retracted back into Jack's hands in the form of snowflakes.

Scott was then freed and began to shiver a bit harder. Jack grabbed a random sweater from a locker behind them and placed it over Scott's shoulders. Giving him a stiff smile, Scott looked at Stiles who began to talk again.

"It's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles pointed out, "You can't play Saturday. You are gonna have to get out of the game."

"But I'm first line." Scott stated, a sad time deep within his voice.

"Not anymore."

❄️

Jack had hitched a ride from Stiles back to his house. Jack was exhausted and desperately wanted to head to sleep. However, once Jack entered the house he felt he needed to talk to his mother. He called out for her, but sadly she wasn't responding.