Chapter 1 - the hallway code

Lilly and Luke are sat in the hotel at the kitchen table. thy are holding hands an staring at the floor not saying anything. this is after Luke has just been told the news...

Lillys POV

I squeeze his hand tighter to stop myself shaking from anxiety.

Luke lets out all the air out of his mouth when he opens it as if to talk.

He doesn't talk he doesn't say a word.

Neither do I.

I keep listening incase he will talk. He doesn't, I don't, we haven't talked in about 2 hours.

I stare at one spot on the floor and concentrate so much on it my eyes water.

"Luke, I," i stutter not knowing what to say.

Luke shakes his head and cries. he holds up his hand as if to say don't say anything.

"No Luke don't!! Please don't cry because of me!! I hate myself enough already!!! No Luke no please don't cry coz then your gonna make me cry!!!" I whimper as my eyes fill with tears.

"Well then cry, you want to cry so just cry," he whimpers taking my other hand.

I look into his eyes and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I just, I can't think about it right now, I don't want to think about it," I whisper under my breath.

He nods his head and closes his lips together trying to stop himself from crying.

"Yeah, I don't want to think about it either, but we have to, we have to talk about it," he cries.

"I can't," I cry

He looks into my teary eyes and I stare into his red tearful eyes.

I shake my head "no, I can't I really can't," I pant, my chest pounds heavily, I'm struggling to breath.

"LUKE!!!!" I cry

****** key - for now ehehehehe or hahahaha or hehehhe or ahahhaha means crying not laughing!!!!!!!*******

He stares at the ground not looking at me.

"LUKE!!!!" I wine bursting into tears.

"What!! What do you want me to say!!!" He cries as he jumps up from his seat and slams his hands on the table.

I cry and stare at the floor. I shrug my shoulders "I don't know," I whimper.

Luke's POV

I stare at her sad face as she collapses off her chair and onto the floor in tears.

"Ehehhehhehhehee," she cries into her hoodie.

"Lil," I whisper sitting on the floor next to her and stroking her back.

"Ehehhehehe I just, I don't know what to do Luke what do I do?? I, I just, Ehehehehehheehe," she screeches crying as she sobs into my lap.

"I'm sorry," I cry shaking my head "I didn't mean to snap," I whimper not being able to hold in my tears.

"Its just..... oh I can't it's..." I cry.

Tears run from my face as they do Lilly's.

" I want to go home Luke," Lilly whimpers.

I gulp.

"yeah ok... ok," I choke.

"With out you," she adds.