Scream

Song: Scream by Avenged Sevenfold

~Enjoy~
......................................

Shadow the Hedgehog looked at Sonic the Hedgehog with a menacing glare as the two stood at a standstill, waiting for the other to make the first move. The two hedgehogs were on Prison Island as the few final moments before a bomb that Shadow had placed inside the prison base, by Dr. Eggman's orders, would explode. Sonic, had been locked inside the prison for a crime he didn't commit,and was mistaken to be Shadow the Hedgehog,and this hedgehog's goals were unknown to everyone around him.

Caught up in this madness to blind to see.

Shadow just glared at Sonic. Eying him up and down. For some odd reasoning, this azure hedgehog was an interesting specimen to Shadow. Very attractive, lean fit body, and for god knows what reasoning there was behind it, the specimen held a famine like figure.

Woke animal feelings in me.

At this moment, Sonic wanted to beat Shadow and get off the island before everything around him exploded. However, he knew he needed to stall Shadow for about 15 minutes, until everyone was off the island and on their way to safety. In the mist of his thinking, he had failed to notice that Shadow had begun to charge at him..

Took over my sense and I lost control.

Sonic took this message and charged at Shadow, both colliding kicks. The movements of the two of them seemed to flow like a river, mimicking each move with flawless ease. Each blow the two took was able to be shaken off even the ones that were bleeding lightly and bruise later.

I'll taste your blood tonight.

Shadow was now becoming aggressive with his attacks. It seemed he was getting frustrated with this perfect beauty in front of him matching every move he made. It bothered the hell out of him. This was not his only concern for he needed to get off the island as well before the bomb blew up. Taking a desperate measure, Shadow charged forward with incredible speed nailing Sonic in the gut, causing the hedgehog to gasp.

You know I make you wanna scream.

Shadow caught Sonic in his arms before the blue hedgehog fell to the ground. Sonic did not like the fact Shadow had a hold of him, and as a desperate escape plan, Sonic tumbled out of Shadow's grasp and started to run at top speeds. Shadow smirk evilly.

You know I make you wanna run from me baby.

Sonic however, didn't get that far as Shadow jumped in the air and drop kicked Sonic in the back causing the hedgehog to immediately hit the dirt while he was running at top speed making the impact a bit painful. The blue hedgehog gasped as he made contact with the ground and Shadow was standing right above him.

But know it's too late you've wasted all your time.

Sonic weakly turned over on his back, causing him to wince slightly. Shadow at this point knelt down next to Sonic still carrying the smirk he wore taking him down. What Shadow did next shocked him, as the black hedgehog straddled his waist. Sonic was clueless of what was happening when Shadow leaned close to Sonic's face and kissed him softly. Sonic's eyes shot wide open at this point. However, the way Shadow was kissing him made the azure one close his eyes.

Relax while you're close your eyes to me.

Shadow was kissing Sonic, for some reason he had wanted to taste his lips. It might have been suppressed hormones from his fifty year sleep. Sadly, all Shadow could do at this very moment, is get his fill of flavor. When he noticed Sonic's eyes closed to his administrations, Shadow smirked inside making the kiss deeper as he got Sonic to open his mouth, darting his own tongue inside. This cause Sonic to moan lightly.