Chapter One

"K-Kana-chan! I've admired you for a long time! Please go out with me!" The boy shouted, his face red. Many people were watching, girls impressed at the boy for confessing and boys were jealous, swearing to confess one day.

"It's coming!"
"The smile!"

Kana gave the boy a polite smile, and walked away.

The boy dropped to the floor, crying as he got rejected by Kizuna Kana, Seirin's silent beauty.

These situations weren't rare, they happened almost every break, everyday since Kana was enrolled to Seirin High School. Even at her old middle school, these situations happened too.

Kana felt sorry for the guy, but she couldn't believe how guys asked her out just because of her looks.

She hated the title 'Silent Beauty', if anything, those people just didn't know Kana's true personality.

No, she wasn't a delinquent or a bad person. She was a very nice girl who loved to eat and got excited every time she ate delicious foods and desserts. She also had a passion for basketball.

"H-Hi Kana-chan..!"
"Kana-chan! You look beautiful today!"
"Kana-sama please date me!"

Kana gave closed eyed smiles, returning back to her classroom, and sitting back down on her desk. Her lunch was missing, and she sighed, knowing it was probably some boys who admired her.

Yes, some people crossed the lines like that. Kana was used to it though, now shrugging and taking out a packet of cookies for emergencies like this.

Kana looked at the two boys who walked into the classroom, the tall red head yelling at the blue head because of his shooting.

Kana's cheeks went red when she stared at Kagami Taiga. She looked down, embarrassed to look at him again. She thought he was really cool because of his strong love for basketball and determination for it.

"Kizuna-san, please help me." A monotone voiced said, and Kana jumped, seeing Kuroko behind her. He moved his body, his head tracing a circle as he squatted then stood.

"Kuroko teme!"

Kana K.O.-ed when she heard Kagami's voice, her head slamming on her desk with his eyes closed.

"I told you Kizuna-san likes you."

"WHAT??!????" Everyone in the school shouted, Kagami's cheeks pink.

"Oi, Kuroko!!" Kagami yelled, grabbing Kuroko by his school shirt's collar. Kagami lifted Kuroko up, Kuroko's stare still flat.

"How can Kana-chan like Kagami?!?"
"I-It's probably because he does sports!"
"We don't know if it's true!"
"You boys are just jealous!!"
"You girls are mad Kana-chan's cute!"

"See what you did!" Kagami yelled, and Kana lifted her head, looking at Kagami with shocked eyes.

She took a deep breath, blushing and looking away. Kagami dragged Kuroko out of the classroom, and the guys went over to Kana, yelling if it was true that she liked Kagami.

"Uh... Maybe?" Kana said softly with a laugh, smiling with her eyes closed.

"KANA-CHAN SPOKE BECAUSE OF HIM!!!"
"SHE SAID MAYBE!"
"I HAVEN'T EVEN CONFESSED YET!"
"WHAT DOES KAGAMI HAVE?!?"

"Kana-san!" A few girls yelled in disbelief because of her taste in men.

"What's so good about him anyways?" A guy with fake blonde hair asked. Kana smiled, not responding.