Chapter 1: Long time no see

Hi fellow readers! :)

Firstly thank you for reading my first story published here. Hope you guys like it and leave constructive criticism. Just to be clear all names, words places or anything wrote in this story belongs to me. So if I hope no one steals it.

Have a happy time reading!

EVN

*************

Beep Beep

I groan before falling of the bed and hearing a soft giggle. "Mickey! Louis! I'm gonna get you little devils!" I scream while playfully glaring at my six and ten year old brothers making them run downstairs towards the kitchen to hide behind mom as she turns around and stares at me.

"What?! I ask as she starts to laugh like a crazy lady. I turn just in time to see my sister enter the room fully dressed and looking at me with a raised eyebrow and says "You look hideous! What happened to your face?"

"Not again... Mom! Tell them to stop this! I have to get ready to school and now I'm gonna look like a clown with all this marker drawings in my face!"

"Want some help?" Ellie, my older sister, says as she comes to me with a damp towel and starts rubbing, hard, at my face.

"You wanna erase my face too?!" I ask grumpily at her only to make her laugh at me.

"Nah! Your face is too pretty to erase, now hurry up and eat then get ready, we leave in 20"

"Argh!" I whine and pout while making my way to the breakfast bar to eat chocolate chips pancakes. My favorite. Once I finish eating I sprint to my room to change, the shower will have to wait till later I mentally think while going out my room to the front door.

"Annie! Hurry up! I'm leaving!" Ellie screams while standing in the front door.

"I'm going down the stairs woman!" I say while descending. "You ready?"

Going to the school went faster than ever, or maybe it was my sister's driving. She usually goes over speed limit, but only a bit. Supposedly it makes her feel like she's free or something like that. I tell her to come with me every afternoon after school to run in the woods but she doesn't like running, she likes speeding.

"Ok Ann, meet me here after you finish classes so we can go home after we buy Mickey his gift. Understood?" She asks me while looking around, surely to see if she can find her boyfriend of 2 years, Luke.

"Yeah, sure. And just so you know, Luke is behind you" I say before he picks her up and kisses her.

"You know Angela, the least you could do is not tell her I'm behind her when I want to surprise her" Luke whines before kissing my sister's cheek and making her blush. "Like I just did for my friend over here" he smirks.

"Wha-" I say before I feel myself being lifted and thrown over a shoulder. "Parker!! Put me down!"

"Why? Your butt is a nice view" he says before I feel a small hand slap my butt cheeks.

"Xia... why did you slapped me?" I say to my best friend since diapers days.

"Baby, this time it wasn't me" She says while laughing like a hyena. "Not that I'm going to tell you who did, but it wasn't me"

"Anyway, put me down Park" I say as he, surprisingly, puts me down. "We have to go to class, the bell is about to-"the bell cuts me down "ring... Why is everybody interrupting me when I talk?!"

"Yeah whatever Annie, let's go to class before the last bell. See you later blondes!" She screams at Luke and Ellie before dragging me to class.

"Bye dolly" They scream at her

"Urg! Why do they keep calling me dolly?" She ask annoyed. I don't blame them really, she has every characteristic that a doll has. Xia is half Asian, with milky skin and black long hair. She has soft honey brown eyes that makes her look innocent, even if she's not, and a heart shaped face with full lips and button nose. She looks cute and sexy, as every guy in school thinks. But not only she is that way, his brother is the definition of H-O-T as Ellie once called him before she met Luke. Parker Jung is tall, almost 6'2" with a well built and dark brown, or more precisely black hair and dark chocolate eyes. He's my only guy best friend just like Xia is.

They met me, or their mother was best friend with mines since middle school. Sadly, her mother had to go to care for their granny since she had cancer and treatment was pretty expensive here, so they had to move while Xia and Parker stayed here with the care of her aunt.

It's already lunch time and I'm walking alone to the cafeteria before I feel myself being slammed to the locker by none other than Bethany, aka the Queen Bitch or Alpha Bitch as she calls herself, why I still don't know but she is a real bitch.

"Hey loser, your alone it seems" She sneers at me. "I have some friend that would like to play with you, right Tommy, Byron, oh and let's not forget Chris" She laughs while the three musketeers appear to her sides. Chris was once my crush, but that was in the beginning of high school but that quickly stopped when her girlfriend Bethany saw me one day passing by his side, almost 2 years ago, and I looked at him, for not even 2 seconds because I was late for class since Ellie was sick and was throwing up in the morning. Mom and dad leaved early that day to leave my brothers at school and go to work.

"Um..." Is all I say before running out of there at towards the cafeteria, once I'm there I'm safe from this guys, I think as I take turns and hear less footsteps following. I run as fast as I can before feeling myself being pushed to the side by Byron. He is the worst of all, he likes to torture me and he hits pretty hard to, not that I'm not accustomed.

"Hey bitch, long timeno see" He says before I feel him punch me in the stomach and taking me to thejanitor's closet, away from anyone to see. I see his talking to me but in mypanicked state I only see his lips moving that's before I see his fist movingbackwards and towards my face. The only thing that makes me snap out of it isthat and before I feel it his fist hit the side of my face before all goesblack.