Letting his thoughts drift he stared at the candle again and saw it already lit. Okay when did I do that? But it didn't stop it kept going till the candle literally exploded into dust leaving a ball of fire that kept burning.

Amazed at what he was seeing he willed it to come closer but it didn't work at first. So he took one step forward and saw it take a step back. Okay so this is really happening right or am I losing it?

Taking one step forward again this time it didn't move, he moved till he was inches from it then stopped. The burning light came closer to him then when he reached out to touch it a burn red light filled the room.

He closed his eyes from the burning light but when he opened them there was no longer a ball of fire but a beautiful silver owl with hits of a blueish gray color.

The owl flew to his shoulder and rubbed her head on his neck. Letting out a little chuckle he stroke her feathers and heard her sigh. She flew to the center of the room gave him a thoughtful look then disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke.

Lucas stared at where the owl used to be with only one thing going through his mind. I didn't just imagine that right?

****
Juliana walked into the school and didn't stop till she reached her next class. It's Friday, it's finally Friday. Thank goodness!!!

She rounded the corner to her next class when she saw it. Smoke was coming out of the class. Running to it she saw that no one was there.

People were walking toward her as if they didn't notice it yet or cared to breathe through their nose to smell it.

"There's a Fire!!!! You have to get out!!!" The people looked up at her, finally noticing the fire and they ran in the opposite direction. People were running around till there wasn't anyone in this area.

The door broke off and the fire started building. She ran near it to get to the fire alarm and just in time pulled it, but nothing happened. You got to be kidding me!?! Is this a joke?! Now is not the time for a fire alarm to not work!!!!!!!

She winced in pain as some of the ambers hit the side of her hand, leaving a burning mark. Running in the opposite direction she went around screaming that there was a fire. People were running out screaming to whoever could hear.

Juliana focused and teleported herself to another part of the school and found another fire that started. What? How did this happen!? Is someone trying to burn down the school!?!

She was about to turn around when she noticed something. Floods of water were going into the fire but it didn't stop it, it was making the fire bigger, spreading. It was a grease fire.

I need to get everyone out. I can sense them and see them, there are still a lot of people here. Okay Juliana focus save these people.

Closing her eyes she saw where the people were and tried it out. "You need to get out!! There is a grease fire! RUN!!" Moving her hands she spread the message around till there was no one left inside the buliding.

Closing her eyes she choked on the smoke surrounding her just trying to feel her way through. You need to get out of here. Using her wind she cleared the air till she no longer had the strength to do it. Not only was she tired with very little sleep she also drain a lot of her powers at it was taking it's toll.

The sides of her arms and legs were burned and splintered making it harder to walk or moved. Teleporting herself to go to the gym but ended up in a class she didn't know where. The door broke down the fire sweeping in so not only was it coming closer to her she was trapped with no where to go.