Chapter 1.

-play inserted music from above-

•••

After The Break Up with Kim Hanbin

Chapter 1
(His POV)

She must be kidding.

Right?

•••

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system-.."

"What the hell are you saying? You want to break up and then hanged up on me like that-"

•••

Staff: Rehearsal in 5. Please come out.

Yunhyeong: We're coming!

Junhoe: Mian Mian~

Bobby: Hanbin, don't space out like that and come with us.

Junhoe: Let him be. He's sad right now.

Bobby: Hanbin is sad? Don't tell me..

Chanwoo: *nodded*

"___ and him are over"

Bobby: Shi-..Well we'll be rehearsing first.. Pst guys let's go. Hanbin, we'll be waiting for you..

Yunhyeong: Get better man.

•••

I can't believe she broke up with me.

"Let's break up"

It came out of her mouth so easily. So easily that I thought something was wrong with my ears. Was this love so dense? Did she took everything so lightly? Did she took my love for granted?

I thought this long distance relationship would work out.

She was the one who thought this relationship would work out.

We thought we could manage this relationship.

But why did she broke up with me?!

She broke up with me over the phone without even explaining a single thing.

I thought she would understand. I had so many things I needed to do.

I am a leader of iKON. I have to carry many burdens on my shoulder on a daily basis. It is hard to manage this life along with the other one where she is in. Sometime, I wish I can throw things off of my shoulder just to be with her. Even if it's only for a second, I would do it. I wish I could hold her and embrace her tightly everyday. I wish she would understand how much I love her and treasure her.

What happened to her?

She was so supportive and understanding. She was always there for me even when I can't help not being there. She even told me that even if we can't get in contact for half a year, that is fine to her. She told me that she understands my struggles and hardships. Then why, why did she ended our relationship?

Was she tired of waiting?

Did she found someone new?

I'm ticked off. I feel like a fool.

Does she not know how much stress I'm under? From traveling to writing and piling myself with lyrics, I could barely handle any more. Even though I tried so hard to create free time for the both of us, it never worked out.

It's too much for me. But we both knew this was going to happen. This shouldn't be a surprise. She was the one who insisted on the relationship. She was confident that she would make it work.

I was happy that maybe this secret relationship of ours would work out.

Every night, I would jump into my bed after practice and text her. I was precautions of everyone and everything. I didn't want to destroy my career nor hurting her personal life.

But then I realized, I don't even know her that much anymore.

I mean, I guess nothing can be done.

It was impossible to have a relationship in the first place.

It was impossible to love her.

Though, I did loved her.