Repayment (LEMON)

Kyoya's POV

I stared down at the girl beneath me, my lips moving towards hers and capturing her plump lips against my own, moving them in sync. I hear her gasp and I take this chance to delve my tongue into her mouth.

'God she tastes so sweet... What has this girl done to me? I can't control myself any longer..'

I start to trail my hand that was laying gently in between her breasts down, slowly.. sensually.. I took a breath as I pull up her shirt, taking it off of (Y/N)'s body. My hand reaches towards her small frame and I wrap my hand around her waist, sitting her up before placing my lips against her own once more.

(Y/N)'s POV

'No way.. Is this a dream? Is this really reality?'

I pondered this as my lips moved against Kyoya's, a moan emitting from me as I shared this passionate kiss with him. I felt Kyoya's hand around my waist tighten as he pulls me closer against his hot body, his other hand now fondling with my left breast. I pull myself away from his lips, a moan emitting from me once more.

"K-Kyoya...~! T-That..."

I couldn't finish my sentence as his lips caught my own once more. I feel Kyoya unclasping my bra, watching him as he threw it to the side. I felt my cheeks' temperature rise as I quickly go to cover my now bare chest, only to have Kyoya pin my wrists down once more with one hand along with my body being pinned down with his own.

"Don't cover yourself.. You're repaying me right now remember?", Kyoya says in a husky tone, a sly smirk playing on his lips. Kyoya slowly starts to lean down over me, his lips pressing against my neck. His soft kisses start to go down slowly.. from my neck.. all the way down to my breast. I look away shyly, gulping down and catching my breath only to have myself gasp again as I feel a pair of hot lips on my left breast, sucking and licking my nipple, as the other breast was being played within Kyoya's hands.

Moans emitted from me as I writhed beneath him, a warm heat starting to pool in between my legs.. I bit my lip sensually to keep the moans from coming out; however, that was when Kyoya started trailing his hand that was fondling my breast down to that warm heat.

3rd Person POV

"W-Wait..! Kyo-..aaah..!!", (Y/N)'s body arched as Kyoya's fingers started rubbing her core, loud moans emitting from within her as she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Kyoya watched in delight as he pleasured the girl beneath him before pulling his fingers away. "You're already so wet, (Y/N).. However, don't think you'll be the only one getting pleasure from this." As he said this, (Y/N)'s cheeks turned a dark shade of red and she said, "W-What do you want me to do, K-Kyoya..?"

Kyoya only smiled in amusement, "Undress me, pleasure me, it's not that hard (Y/N)..", he said as he watched the girl with a sly grin.

(Y/N) gulped and shyly crawled over towards Kyoya, pulling down his pants to be greeted with his erect member.

'H-He's so big...!'

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared down at his member in shock before finally snapping back to reality. I get on my knees and kneel down, taking his hard, erect member within my mouth. I start to bob my head slowly and slowly start to pick up my speed, my tongue wrapping around his member every so often. I could hear Kyoya grunting.. moaning.. He's enjoying this. I decide to take advantage of this situation and wrap my hand around his member, slowly pumping it as I pull my mouth away and I lean up and kiss him, my hand still pumping him. Kyoya licks my bottom lip and I gladly gave him access, our tongues fighting for dominance over the other. Sadly I lost and I felt Kyoya push me down onto the bed gently as he ripped off my own pants and underwear.

Kyoya lined himself up with my entrance and I gulped. "Are you ready?", I hear him say and I nodded. "P-Please be gentle.. This is my first time.." Upon hearing this he gave me a shocked expression before he gives me a soft smile. "I'll gladly be gentle since I'm your first.."

Once he says that Kyoya thrusts into me, pushing himself in slowly all the way. My body felt like it was burning, tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. Kyoya softly kissed them away and he looked at me with concerned eyes. "Is it alright if I move?" I simply smile and give him a nod.

Once I gave him the okay he starts moving his hips in a slow sensual motion making me feel his every thrust, I wrap my arms around his neck, biting my lip as I moan out softly. Kyoya soon picked up his speed, going faster and faster our hips now a slapping mess.

All that can be heard in the room was the sound of our moans, the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, and the creaking of the bed. I bit into Kyoya's shoulder to muffle my moans, my hips moving in sync with his. "(Y/N).. You feel so good..", I heard Kyoya grunt lowly as he soon picked up my body, sitting me on his lap and thrust up into me.

I moaned out into his ear as I rode him, my legs wrapped around his waist. "K-Kyoya..! I'm so close..!"

"I am too.. Just hold out a few more minutes..!", Kyoya replied as he continued thrusting into me, his pace now quickening as he slammed his hips into me. My breath caught in my throat as all that could be heard were Kyoya's low grunts and my loud moaning. Soon Kyoya pulled out and his seed shot up all over my hot and sweaty body. He embraced me close to him, our breathing heavy, bodies hot and sweaty.. I gently pulled away and locked my lips with his, our tongues dancing as we pulled away a string of saliva connecting our bottom lips.
"(Y/N).. I love you.."
You smiled and kissed him once more, and whispered into his ear sweetly, "I love you too, Kyoya.."

(Meanwhile)

"What's taking (Y/N)-Chan so long..?", Honey asked with innocent eyes, looking towards Kyoya's house along with the the other host club members.

(A/N: Hey guys! So there you have it, my first lemon! Was it good? Was it bad? Please leave your feedback, it would be great! Love you guys, and thanks for reading!)