Wake Me? How About Repaying Me Then?

(A/N: Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've published my first book, and I'm so happy you guys love it! This is my first lemon so I really hope you guys enjoy it with the oh so sexy Shadow King, Kyoya~ Enjoy!)

'So hot...'

It was the first day of summer break, and the host club's very own Prince, Tamaki, has invited you to come (more like implied..) that you take him and the rest of the host club out to experience more commoner activities.

'Why must I be the one to do this? He could've asked Haruhi to take them out instead... I want to stay inside and watch anime all day in my cool room..', (Y/N) thought to herself dreading the hot weather  and the events at hand, despite sitting in the luxurious, expensive limo.

"Ne ne (Y/N)! Do you think you could do us a favor?", asked Tamaki as he looked at you with his puppy dog eyes, the twins, Honey, and Mori-senpai all turning towards your direction. You blinked at them in curiosity, already having a bad feeling of what's to come, "What is it..?" That is when suddenly your eyes widened at their request.

(Y/N)'s POV

"We want you to wake up Kyoya!"

My eyes were wide, a blush spreading across my cheeks. I've had a crush on Kyoya ever since I met the host club in that music room, however... I've heard the rumors from the other hosts of him being a completely different person in the morning..

"W-Why do I have to do it?!", I retorted suddenly, trying to keep my cool.

"Because, Kyoya is scary the first thing in the morning if you wake him up!", Tamaki said in a whiny voice, as tears streaked down his face. I swallowed my saliva and was about to say something until suddenly I was pushed out of the limo in front of Kyoya's house.

"Don't take long", started Kaoru, "Don't forget we still want to go do some commoner activities!", finished Hikaru before closing the door of the limo.

I looked at them with eyes of disbelief and sighed in defeat as you started walking towards the giant house (more like mansion..) and knocked at the door.

Out came a maid and I smiled at her. "Hello, my name is (L/N, F/N), I'm here with the host club to come pick up Kyoya. Is it alright if I come in and wake him? The maid looked at me with wide eyes at the last part of my introduction before smiling with a slight sweat dripping down her face. "Of course, please come in. His room is the last one on the left."

I nodded with a smile and walked inside and started heading towards my destination. As I walked I started thinking about my task at hand.. 'I just wake him, get him, and then get out.. Nngh! What if something goes wrong in my perfectly, accordant plan?!'

I finally reached the door and I was about to open the door before I stopped myself. I took a deep breath before letting myself into the room and there I came to face to face with the most precious scene I've probably ever laid my eyes on... Kyoya, sleeping, with a peaceful look on his face.

'The time has come...', I thought to myself nervously as I loomed over his sleeping body, my hand reaching out towards him and oh so slightly... Poked his cheek. I quickly retracted my hand before he could open his eyes, however I was too late.

"What do you think you're doing...?", Kyoya asked as he glared at me, his hand gripped tight on my wrist.

'S-Shoot...!'

"U-Um... K-Kyoya.. The host club invited us to go out today to do some activities and we're all waiting for you.. Can you please let go and get ready?", I asked while smiling slightly at him, trying to keep my cool, however it was not working in the slightest.. (Cool is going down rapidly..!!)

Kyoya just stared at me for a few seconds before a smirk broke out onto his face.

'Huh? o.o'

Before I knew it, I was underneath Kyoya, his body now on top of mine, one hand pinning both of my wrists down while the other hand strokes my cheek.

Kyoya's POV

'I finally have her...'

I looked down at (Y/N) as I stroked her cheek, my hand trailing down to her collarbone before laying my fingers in between her breasts, my actions causing a moan to emit from her. 'God she's so beautiful... I mustn't let this opportunity get away..'

"You dare try to wake me from my slumber..? You should know I don't like to be awoken on my days off.. (Y/N).", I say in a husky voice, looking down at her with eyes full of excitement. "It's time for a repayment... Don't you think?"

She looked at me, her eyes wide and mouth agape, a blush spread throughout her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry for waking you Kyoya but-"

I cut her off, my lips on hers, before slowly pulling away and look into her eyes. "No buts, you're going to repay me for making me lose my sleep...", I started before leaning close to her ear and saying lowly and hotly. "..with your body."

(A/N: Heeeey!! So there's the first chapter! How do you guys like it? So sorry if it's ew ;-; HOWEVER! Next chapter coming soon with the lemon everyone is waiting for!)