#5 Somewhere in Neverland

#5 Somewhere in Neverland - All Time Low

Harry: "We'll talk about how your parents separated and how you don't wanna make the same mistakes as them"
Yours and Harry's parents were both separated. It was something that still after many years was really hard for you to talk about. And Harry understood, you guys talked about it often though. Harry knew that you were scared you were gonna end up like your parents. That you were scared that you were gonna end up with someone you don't love anymore and have to think about the lost years. But Harry made you forget those things. You knew it, he was the one.

Niall: "So here we go again, wishing we could start again"
Starting over, that's what you wanted to do. You hated your life right now, stupid job, stupid friends, the only thing that was right in your life was Niall. You just wanted to start over your childhood, together with Niall. Start a new life where you both are happy and not afraid to act like a little child sometimes.

Louis:"Wendy run away with me, I know I sound crazy, don't you say what you do to me"
"Come on Y/N!" He said
"Louis, I can't just come with you! I have a job and responsibilities." you said.
"I don't care, just run away with me! Don't think about them. You can be my Wendy and I'll be your Peter. Just you and I love, forever." You looked at his puppy eyes and gave in.
"Just you and I." you said before kissing him.

Zayn: "At the bar drinking way to much, we sing along to forever young."
Standing on top of the bar with a beer in your hand you were singing along to the song, your words a bit slurry.
"Maybe it's time to cut you off alcohol for the rest of the evening.' Zayn stated and got you off the bar.
'You're no fun.' you said and pouted your bottom lip.
'And you're drunk.' Zayn chuckled.

Liam: "We'll start a life of the plain and the simple. Of great times with far better people"
You were the type of person that liked a simple life. Even though Liam had a hectic lifestyle you guys made it work. You lived a quite simple life and even managed to surround yourself with people who had only good intensions People that like you guys just for you, not because Liam's fame.

--------
At this time, my life is complete shit again. I just want to be happy, but I fucking can't, so sorry that these preferences suck.

- Laure x