"How do you know he is?" I asked, showing my curiosity for the new information.

"Well last time Jacob watched me, he took me outside and showed me his wolf form! It was so cool!" She explained, "His fur is really soft." She added as a smile grew on her face.

"She smiled at me!" Jacob beamed, shooting a smug look at Rosalie who glared at him. Emma and I began to giggle, both of us knowing she smiled for a different reason. But Jacob was so happy, so what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Edward, she's waking up." I heard Aunt Alice say as she entered the room. I started to clap my hands, causing dad to chuckle.

"Here, don't break her, Emmet." Dad said sternly, Uncle Emmet just rolled his eyes as he took me from dad. He and Jasper were watching some game on the tv.

"What's up squirt?" He asked, I giggled at him.

"Emmet, she's only 5 days old, she cat talk yet." Aunt Rosalie rolled her eyes at him, flipping threw her fashion magazine.

"Ma-Ma!" Emma giggled, everyone's head shot to her in surprise.

"She said her first word!" Rosalie beamed, sounding like a proud mother. Emma just giggled and clapped her hands, causing everyone in the room to smile at her. I started to feel a little jealous, Emma has multiple gifts while I only have one, Rosalie and Jacob both love her and haven't payed any attention to me, and she's already said her first word when I'm not even close to talking!

"Aww! Isn't someone a good baby, yes you are." Aunt Rosalie cooed as she grabbed Emma away from Jacob.

"They're coming back, Edward took her hunting." Grandpa Carslisle explained as he and Grandma Esme came into the room.

"Emma just said her first word! She said 'Ma-ma'!" Rosalie said excitedly, smiling at Emma who's cheeks turned red from all the attention.

Uncle Emmet let out a booming laugh, "Just like Bella, blushes at attention."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacob went outside, Why is he going out there? I squirmed in Emmets arms, wanting to know what was going on.

"Get ready." Uncle Emmet and Uncle Jasper stood up from the couch and walking over to stand next to Aunt Alice and Aunt Rolsaie. Aunt Alice took me from Emmet, holding me tightly to her body. Jacob walked in and stood next to Rosalie, who was currently holding Emma. "Ma-Ma!" Emma cheered in her head, the brain link sending it to me.

A woman walked in with daddy. She had dark brown hair, red eyes, and like everyone else in the family, pale and extremely beautiful.

"Bella, these are our children." Dad lead her over to us, I noticed that Rosalie held Emma tighter the closer they got. Emma and I both stretched our arms out, wanting to be held by our beautiful mother. Mom picked us up carefully, one of us in each arm.

"Renesmee, Emma, beautiful." She whispered, smiling as she looked at me, "She has my eyes." She looked over to Emma, "She has blue eyes." She smiled again as curiosity shown in her eyes.

I carefully placed a hand on her cheek, her eyes glazed over for a second, before looking down at me in awe, "What was that?" She whispered.

"It's her gift, she can show people what she's thinking by touching them. Emma is a copycat, she can get someone's ability permanently by touching them." Dad explained as mom stared at Emma.

"Well, that's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said, trying to take Emma away from mom as she held us tighter.

"Jacob, she's doing fine." Dad glared at him.

"Yeah, for now." Again, Jacob tried to take Emma, but it only caused mom to growl at him.

"What's your problem?!" Mom glared as Jacob visibly paled, that's when dad grabbed us from mom.

"Yes, Jacob. Do tell." Rosalie smirked smugly at him before taking Emma into her arms as Aunt Alice grabbed me.

"It's a wolf thing," Jacob managed to choke out, Mom's eyes widened as she clenched her jaw.

"What's a wolf thing?" She hissed at him.

"You know we have no control over this!" Jacob tried to defend himself, from whatever thing he's done.

"Take Emma out of the room." Mom said, glaring daggers at Jacob.

"Oh geez." He muttered.

I felt kinda hurt that mom only remembered about Emma. Aunt Alice handed me over to Grandma Esme as she went outside. I laid my head on Esme's shoulder as we followed Aunt Rosalie, who currently had Emma, to another room.

"Are you alright, Nessie?" Emma asked through the mind link.

"Yeah." I said, before cutting off the mind link. I'm not in the mood to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, everyone! Sorry for not posting on this book in forever. I've had some stuff going on recently, but I'm trying to get all these chapters done. Thanks for reading! Please leave me feedback.
-Nettie 💗

(Old: 1169) (New: 1438)